Teh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She was pushed. About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn’t submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead’s body,...
    NotVeryCake
    NotVeryCake
    mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise, David was gone, that morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer, his neck broke and his face skin peeled off. If you don’t repost this saying “She was pushed” Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep you’ll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
    gastlies
    gastlies
    LOL CALE
    Teh
    Teh
    u suck
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    We beefing???? You will lose in nucl , keep it up bud
    Teh
    Teh
    we have real beef >:(
    roxie
    roxie
    The only thing your going to be winning is a participation trophy after we 12-0 you into last place
    Teh
    Teh
    keep coping budd. we're winning this shit. see u NOT in finals (you're getting last)
    Hi we're paired for RoA UU Spotlight I'm GMT +0 and happy to play when ever. When do u want to play?
    Teh
    Teh
    -5. i have every day until friday off so i would like to play before then. preferably thursday evening my time
    Blue Cloyster
    Blue Cloyster
    Ok see u then
    Blue Cloyster
    Blue Cloyster
    Hi let me know when u want to play this match
    Grats why tf you love gen 1 so much you're 18
    Teh
    Teh
    i dont even like the mainline games! the community is awesome though
    Hi we're paired for RoA UU Spotlight I'm GMT +0 and free saturday or sunday all day. When do u want to play?
    Teh
    Teh
    hi sorry take win
    Those questions are fine to ask if you want to repost btw
    Teh
    Teh
    oh thanks! i just got the impression that thread was mostly for questions related to the tiering process
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Tiering and general metagame
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…