Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heyo we play for gsc majors, +1 could you do sunday or saturday night at all? can do my nights otherwise during the week if that suits better
    hi rby randbats, im gmt-4 and work wed-friday day time. free most other times
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    ok that works, any chance you can do 30 min earlier or 30 min later though? i forgot i had another set at 7pm. if not that's cool i can play both lol
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I can play 30 minutes earlier ye
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    hi im online main as kenny
    gmt+2 here. im usually available after like 9.15pm my time for a couple hours (with prior confirmation). when is good for you?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can we do thursday around 10.30pm? Otherwise i'd prefer to play sometime next week like i told my other opponents in this pool
    Conflict
    Conflict
    Thursday at that time works for me.
    Conflict
    Conflict
    im on main rn
    When would you like to play for GSC Majors, I’m -5. Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday work best this week. For next week scheduling I’ll have to let you know on Saturday.
    hey we play for gsc pu, gmt+2, I am pretty free this week so any day between 8am and midnight should be good, even today
    Rby nu, -4, free tuesday and wednesday all day, thursday afternoon, and sunday all day
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can we play tomorrow 11pm +2?
    gastlies
    gastlies
    Yeah that works
    gastlies
    gastlies
    on main and smogtours as gastalies
    when do you wanna play for bw nu cup? gmt-4
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can we play on saturday around 4pm +2?
    Monai
    Monai
    That time should work, cya
    Monai
    Monai
    I'm around to play whenever you are
    Hi we're paired for DPP NU, I'm +1. Can do Thu 7-11am, Fri 10-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Thursday your 9am's nice for me
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Alright, see you then.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On as Banb4doro when you're ready.
    I'm your RBY NU opponent. I'm GMT -4

I'm good about anytime on weekends. On weekdays after 3pm I should be good however there will be one day where I have to attend a meeting but the date and time haven't been determined.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you play today around 11pm +2?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could also play now or really any evening after 9pm +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    So much for your supposed availability, I'd prefer to at least have a scheduled time by friday cause i'm not spending all weekend on mons simulator just to get this match done.
    hey, we're playing for bsspl, when are you free? im -4 and im avail after 9 pm most days. I can also play at certain times before 9 pm depending on the day, just lmk ur availability
    Hi, we play for NULT. I'm GMT+10, prefer weekend evening/night my time; when can you play
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can you play sunday on 1pm +2?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    ok
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Hi, am on as 'DugZa' on stours in case you wanna start a bit early
    Hi, we are paired for ADV DOU, when do you want to play? I'm -4 and free any day after 3pm my time. If possible I'd prefer Thursday/Friday evening but I'm flexible.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Could you do thursday around 6pm your time?
    bagel
    bagel
    That works, see you then
    bagel
    bagel
    I'm on main as theyummybagel, chal whenever good
    Hi when do you want to play wcor? I'm gmt -4
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Can we play next monday around 10pm +2? Already got a bunch of other tours matches this week
    royzin
    royzin
    Sure
    Hey we play (SV Doubles OU fall Tour)
    I'm available anytime after 4:00pm GMT-5 on sun-wed
    I'm generally free all day Thu-sat
    Just give me a time that you feel comfortable with and ill see if I can make it happen :blobthumbsup:
    Hola, we'll have to play for the randdubs open c:
    i'm free today for the next.... 16hours i guess (restdays are great), otherwise my availabilities are : from 9am to ~noon and 10pm to 1am everyday, except saturday, can't be there on saturday :c
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    forgot to mention, GMT+2 c:
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play now if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…