Runo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am signed up for National Dex Last Chance. I contacted my opponent about scheduling a battle on Monday, but I got no response. I just messaged them again today to see if they will respond.
    This is my first tournament so I'm not very well accustomed to a lot of the rules. If they don't respond by tomorrow, should I call act?
    Runo
    Runo
    You're fine to call act now tbh since your opponent hasn't been online since last thursday
    SoggyBagel64
    SoggyBagel64
    Alright I'll go ahead and do so since they've yet to answer since I renotified them.
    Hi NDPL, I have a somewhat busy weekend, if we play weekend it would probably be best for me to play sat/sun around 2-4pm +2.
    During the week I can play most days after 6pm +2
    Runo
    Runo
    Friday's fine
    Runo
    Runo
    Hi just a disclaimer, something came up and i'm going to be on the road. its a little shakey for our scheduled time since there's a chance i'll get back a late. Like maybe 10-30 mins late at worst? Sry.
    Seasons
    Seasons
    Yeah that’s fine we can do a bit later
    Doesn't regieleki have tera ice now too which let's it deal with ground types that wall its electric stab?
    Runo
    Runo
    Its too dependant on tera to be effective and still ends up struggling against mons such as Primal Groudon, realistically you would just use a more reliable breaker such as Koraidon (who abuses Tera far more consistently)
    Sucessorsrising99
    Sucessorsrising99
    also isn't it impossible to stop deoxys speed from setting up a layer of spike if regieleki, the pokemon faster than it can't stop it.
    Runo
    Runo
    This is mostly true except in rare cases such as Taunt Grimmsnarl or Mega Sableye and Mega Diancie with Magic Bounce. Additionally opposing Deo-S like to run Magic Coat to beat the other lead. Deo-S insane speed tier makes it difficult for it to block hazards but its not necessarily impossible.
    am i number 3 now
    cat
    cat
    3rd strongest :3poster is actually the best because :3
    Runo
    Runo
    No the :3rd strongest is the best, which i clearly hold
    cat
    cat
    i am the :3rd tho
    Damn Bro I'm Sorry For What Happened Hope You Can Find A Way To Live Even With That Diagnose. Cheers From Brazil Mate.
    Runo
    Runo
    Everyday 1,000,000+ people suffer from :3. It's truely a struggle.
    Swiss scientists are developing the latest vaccine for the :3 syndrome. Hang in there buddy, it'll be over soon
    Runo
    Runo
    Praying they find a cure :3
    We're matched for SM UU r2. Problem is: I will be away for the week, is there a possibility we can request an extension?
    Otherwise, I would have to hit you up rather spontaneous for our fight
    Gmt+2
    hey! We have the stabmons national dex tour. What was your avaiblitiy looking like this week?
    Runo
    Runo
    Can we discuss on discord? My user is runoisch
    FadedCharm
    FadedCharm
    Okay, i tried looking and i can't seem to find you on discord. Mine is ReloadedLove.
    SS UU ROA when can you play? can't do saturday or sunday (gmt-5)
    Runo
    Runo
    Hello Runo! When will you be available for our BO3 in the RoA SS UU Tournament? My timezone is +8 GMT.
    Runo
    Runo
    Slowpoke Fan
    Slowpoke Fan
    Sure!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…