Vileman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, rby global championship, i can play most days around 6-7pm +2 (no sunday) if that works for you
    hey we're paired for adv globals, I'm -4. I can't play the weekend and can generally do my mornings/days. Let me know what works best for you!
    Vileman
    Vileman
    hey, im also -4 and i can play during the day today or wednesday, hmu on discord if you have one Vileman#8321
    Hello, we play for the bw gc, ive hit you up on discord for easier scheduling (48#7396)!
    hey, we're playing for OU Stour Tour! i'm gmt+2 and can play wednesday-friday 7pm-9pm or most of weekend. lmk what time works for you!
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey I'm gmt-4, friday your 9pm should work
    Or most of today if you want
    tofa
    tofa
    sure i'm down to play rn as well (on main as "im tofa", just ping there), otherwise friday 9pm gmt+2 sounds great
    adv fc opponents : ). I am +7 and have a normal sleep schedule and nothing in the days. when do you wanna?
    I'm GMT -4. Let me know what day and what time do you want to play.
    DarthTyros
    DarthTyros
    Re this turns out we are not playing. MB for the miss communication
    hi we're matched for the dpp ou gc, im also gmt-4 and prefer nights but can make afternoons work too
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    can you go rn? otherwise i have a few other tour matches tonight that kind of fill up my schedule
    mkizzy
    mkizzy
    free pretty much every other night also
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Yeah hop on stours
    when for mg1 ssnl? Im -7 prefer weekends during not when normal people are asleep
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey I'm-4, my Sunday night is a safe bet if that works
    Copen
    that works yes see you then
    hi, gmt+2 here. We are paired up for rby majors. I prefer to play after 8 pm my time any day of the week, but I'm flexible
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey im gmt-3, whenever during my evenings work, otherwise my weekend mornings. Vileman#8321 discord would ease communication
    rby majors when im gmt +2
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey im gmt-3, whenever during my evenings work, otherwise my weekend mornings. Vileman#8321 discord would ease communication
    you get finally your chance to play against me, like u wished.

I am +1, I would prefer to play until friday
    Sylvi
    Sylvi
    oras ssnl btw
    Vileman
    Vileman
    wait i thought i played the winner tf
    anyways lets try n get it done tomorrow then, im gmt-3, care if we move this to discord ?_?
    hey,rby ssnl,I am gmt+8,usually have time on my 7pm-11pm,Friday I can play on my 7pm-12pm,Saturday I can play on 10am-12am,Sunday I can play on 10am-11pm,how about yours?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    We agreeded to 11 am gmt-3 on Sunday in discord pms
    Hi when do you have time to play for DPP OU seasonal? I'm gmt+1
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey, im gmt-3, anyday around my 6pm works, do you use discord? Vileman#8321 if so
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Okay i just sent you a friend request on discord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…