Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, I'm your opponent for the BW ZU Swiss, I won't be available after about 1800 GMT Thursday, but can do just about whatever time you pick before that so what time works for you?
    Northdakotan
    Northdakotan
    I said from the beginning when I'd be available until, I even commented on my original post to remind you. That time is in about 11 hours now. I structured my time to be available at our agreed upon time and you didn't respect my time.
    Northdakotan
    Northdakotan
    Now I still have to finish getting things ready before we go to the hospital and my wife is induced. I'm sorry but I don't have time to play with you I likely won't even get out of the hospital until after the deadline for this round and I'm not going to take time out of supporting my wife through the birth of our first child to play Pokémon with you.
    db
    ok!
    playing for gen 9 nd mono tour, GMT+8 today (tuesday)- 4pm-11pm onwards, wednesday 7pm onwards thursday- 3pm onwards and friday 12pm onwards, sat preferrably after 12pm and sunday basically no time
    Hey BW ZU, i’m +2, can we play on sunday in ur noon cuz i have exams tmrw ?
    db
    sunday works n gl with those
    db
    yo, we still good to play?
    Hi, Bw zu, Im +2, any chance we could play today? Im free in 2 hours and after that. Otherwise weekend works
    Albi
    Albi
    Nah never mind, i could be a bit late than original time tho, like 1:30 hours from now
    db
    that works
    Albi
    Albi
    Oki, online now as albi
    Yo remember that time finchinator shit the bed? That was crazy man I can’t believe I saw that in theatres…. Rocky III was a crazy ass movie.

#80sbaby #finchpoopedhimself #bedshitter #rockyIII #movies #finchfrshitthebed #shittysituation #ipitythefool #rockybalboa #shittedandfarted #deepdoodoo #aintgottimeforthisshit Loom
    db
    ROCKY
    hi, om swiss, +10, prefer weekends but available all days 11am-11pm
    db
    weekend is easier, im -7 how about like noon saturday +10
    KarpeChan
    sure, see you then
    KarpeChan
    sorry i'm a bit late i fell asleep, on main as MagikarpIsAG
    hey, when do you wanna go for om swiss? i'm a bit busy until weekends and my tz is +11
    db
    -7, either day like 3pm your time? somewhere around there
    martinvtran
    hmm, i can try around 4pm, 5pm if i'm home by then. not really sure though, but 4pm works better.
    martinvtran
    if it's too late for you let me know and i can accomodate !
    ndpl when ya fancy
    db
    did we schedule last night or am i a meth addict
    LBN
    LBN
    ...im ngl i accidently pressed enter i meant to send this a whole 14 hours ago but didnt
    db
    LOOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…