EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for osdt when do you want to play? gmt+2, I'm free between 6pm and 9pm during week and between 10am and 9pm during weekend
    Hi, RUWC, i'm gmt+8, when you want to play?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    it would be better if you tell me when you can because of the 12 hours difference
    mentalsoft
    mentalsoft
    Can you play at 9pm on next Saturday your time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah
    Hi DPP UU. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 4pm~12am. Can also do Thursday 11am~1pm.
    Not sure about weekend availability just yet but should be pretty flexible on Sunday.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah hrm it might have to be Sunday I have a few things in mind for the week
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah thats fine. What time suits you?
    Hello. We are matched for ADV Cup Round 2. I am UK BST. I can do most evenings my time say between 19:00-21:00 or more flexible on the weekend. What is your availability? Will check Smogon daily but even better contacted on Discord CelticRyan94 #3404. Looking forward to some good games.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I am -4, what about hrm Saturday your 8pm?
    Celticryan94
    Celticryan94
    Excellent that works for me. 20:00 this Saturday I'll post here a bit before. Please let me know if anything comes up.
    Celticryan94
    Celticryan94
    Hello I am on my main now ready to play whenever you are. Challenge CelticRyan94.
    dpp cup, when are you up to play? I'll be available from 3-9pm on Mon/Tues/Friday and 10 am - 1pm on Wed/Thurs, or all day on Saturday/Sunday. Gmt+2 btw
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I think my 3pm Friday would work? I'm -4 so it would be 8pm for you
    Shing
    Shing
    that could work yes
    hey, zupl, busy week for me so hoping to push this to weekend. gmt+5.5 here, evenings my time work but can make around 9-10am or noon also work. prefer sunday over sat. does that work?
    do you wanna play sometime on sunday afternoon for mpl? Im -4
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah am also -4 so works
    tMoi
    tMoi
    is it ok if we play in 2h?
    Hello, we play for mpl and I am gmt -4, is there a time sunday that works well for you?
    hellom
    hellom
    Sounds good I’ll hit you up sometime then
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    am good from now, on main though since I have issues logging on smogtours
    hellom
    hellom
    kk I think ill b able to in a few h otherwise ill ask 4 sub
    Hello MPL. GMT+9 and can play Friday 11:30am~12:30pm, 5pm~12am or Sat/Sun 9pm~12am.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh I scheduled another game at that time rip. Can you do same time on Saturday or alternatively at Sunday 11am your time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I can do 11, was just a bit worried it was too late for you
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Nah it should be good. I'll see you at 11am your time on Sunday
    Good morning
    We Play for BW OU SSNL
    I Live in GMT -4
    Would U like to play anywhere from 4 pm onwards today?
    LMK the vibes
    hey, when play MPL? don't need to tell you my timezone lmao, but in general sunday evening and saturday afternoon I am probably not able to
    Kev
    Kev
    what are your open hours on saturday and sunday?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    pretty much anything past noon if I get a bit of warning so I don't decide to do something else
    Kev
    Kev
    alright I'll either hit you up saturday evening depending on when I get home, or somewhere around sunday 1-3 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…