Jubilee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dinner?!?!? At four thirty!?!?!?!? D= lol

I'll just trade you over the Groudon tonight then and whatever else you want =) I'm gonna take my sister to the movies to see Toy Story 3 so I'll be home around nine. I have a couple different options for Gdon/Top so maybe we can just meet on IRC or something. ^_^
    same here its really awkward and I never have anything to say to keep a conversation going :(
    And I like your shiny Grumpig and your shiny Lopunny if I am correct in CMTing things =P Can you nickname the first batpig and the second alison for me <3
    So the Hitmontop is Adamant/Technician EVd 252 HP 240 Attack and 12 Speed with Fake Out/Mach Punch/Sucker Punch/Bullet Punch. The full redis one is nicknamed makiri unless you want me to go renick it HITMONTOP. Idk if you want it still =P And I do have the Jolly Toxi if you wanna pick it up in wifi right now. ^_^
    you figured that out a bit too fast.... why? are you currently with someone?
    hey CMT for you lol XD 4chan lulz rofl lolzors mudkipz lolcats! epicwin!
    And yes I will do these lovely CMTs =) Let me gather my thoughts and sort my boxes lol- they are a mess from Indy =( People neglected to clone stuff before sending it over to their cart so now I'm trying to find it =P
    Oh hey lookie I'm going to provide you with a link to my pictures from Indy! (Til I get the warstory posted.) Dude don't worry about being shy... I'm soooo shy irl but Indy was amazing cause like we all 'knew' each other and we all have the same silly hobby. Uhm as for the trip I got lucky- Dubs and I bought a room on Thursday for $100 and then Friday thru Sunday we stayed in Duy's free room. I only spent $120 the entire five days tho!
    OHMYGOSH I hope you go next year =) It was sooooo awesome and I'm thinking Worlds are in Florida soooo I'll be heading to a regional (if there's one close enough), Nationals (hopefully in Indianapolis again), and Worlds if it's in Florida. Round trips there aren't bad at all from Pittsburgh! But it was the best weekend I've ever had =)
    LOL YOU MEAN HOW MY ARCANINE 6-0D YOUR TEAM AND YOU RAGED. I ACTUALLY BEAT YOU TWICE LOL SO MUCH RAGE.

I DON'T TALK TO RAGEQUITTERS OK GO AWAY.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…