pokeblade101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're paired for Rands Doubles, I'm GMT+1. Can do Thu 9am-4pm, Thu 9pm, Fri 8am-2pm, not sure about w/end, and can do approx 9pm next week. Lmk what works.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Just for visibility we scheduled for Sat 9-10pm +1.
    hey! we're paired for world cup of rands. my timezone is EDT, i'm going on a trip starting Friday evening so I would ideally like to get my games in before then if we can make that work. I'm free tonight/Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30pm my time to about 9:30pm. if these times don't work for you then let me know what times you're free after then since I'm not entirely sure when I'll be free yet.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Oh this is actually convenient because I was gonna have less time to play during the week but I am free at night. I'm gmt -4 and can play all the days there within those times
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    perfect! would you maybe want to play tomorrow at 5:30 then?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    I can try for that time
    Gmt +5.5
    Bdsp rands
    When play
    Ron
    Ron
    How about 12 pm on any of those 3 days?
    Wednesday ur 12 pm?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    that seems pretty early for me but I should be able to make it for 12, I might be a few mins later but i should be there
    Ron
    Ron
    Oki
    Im gmt-2, I would prefer today, tuesday, thursday or friday at any time between 8am and 10pm on those days. Id rather not play on the weekend because my schedule usually changes quite a bit then
    Hi,my opponet is not responding to me for the randbats tour,he has been offline for almost week,
    only one day is left,what do i do?
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Have you scheduled on their wall? If so then you can just mention in the roumd 1 thread that your opponent has not responded to you all week
    what do we do if our opponent's do not respond to us for the tournament? They have been offline since the 24th
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    lol this is to be expected for many people who signed up for this. On like Saturday or Sunday, you can reply to the round 1 saying "calling act on my opp" or something like that or just say that you contacted and they did reply. Also make sure the scheduling attempt is on their wall, which is public, and not a private conversation so the hosts can see.
    what dose bye 7 mean
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    it means you dont have to play anyone until someone else subs into that position. You will be tagged again if someone gets subbed into that position.
    Hey, when'd you like to play for Gen 7 Rands Open? I'm GMT + 2 and can play any day from Saturday, 11.30 am to 7 pm my time.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    we can try for 7pm on Sunday if that is alright (Im gmt -4)
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    You mean my 7 pm right? Sounds good then.
    pokeblade101
    when are you available for rbtt? i'm GMT+2, available during weeks from 9am-6pm
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Well I can most likely only do Friday to Sunday. I am gmt -4 and I am not usually on according to your available times. Is that 6pm the latest you can start a game or is that when you leave
    appelsap
    I can do tonight 11pm if that works? Or thursday same time? Got plans all evenings friday-sunday so best i can do there is untill 5pm (not sunday)
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Yeah I can do 11pm your time today
    when modern trio, i can play tom at 9pm gmt-4 if ur fine w that
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    dammit I forgot to reply to this. What other times are you available? I can do Thursday-Sunday at 1pm to 6pm GMT -4
    Steorra
    Steorra
    thursday 4pm gmt-4 should work
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    Alrighty, see you then
    hey, when do you want to play for randbats tour? gmt-5. down to play soon for sure, free after 4pm my time
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    I can most likely play on Thursday around that time if you are free then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…