Fragments
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, frags. here we are in rands mayhem, when do you wanna play? GMT+8
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Suo micoy, not sure yet cause this is an insane week, I'll have a better answer for you tomorrow. Would you be down to schedule on discord btw easier for me to check there, tag is Fragments#6623
    1v1pl gmt-4 I have to double check my schedule but I was thinking Friday around 7pm?
    Rei
    Rei
    It's gonna have to be at 7pm Saturday as I will be going out that day with fam.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Aight I think that's fine, let's say 7pm GMT -4 on Saturday. Just a note I may be a little late, so let's say anywhere in the range of 7-7:30pm, is that okay?
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah I see you then.
    Hey, we’re paired for 1v1PL! I’m GMT+1 and I’m available on weekdays from 7-11PM whereas I should be free all day during the weekend so that’s probably best, but let me know which day/what time works for you
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Hey, so something might have come up and now I’m not too sure if I’ll be able to do Saturday. Would Sunday around the same time be fine with you?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey! I'm not positive I can do Sunday, I'll check tomorrow and get back to you
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Sup Denis, I'm gonna respond to this on discord cause it's easier for me to talk there, if that's cool with you
    Hi ... We paired for nat dex mono ... Am GMT +5.5 ... Lmk when can play :)
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey, this is kind of a tough week so not sure yet. Would you be able to talk on disc btw easier for me to respond there, tag is Fragments#6623
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey Rosa, also GMT-5, I can do afternoons and evenings mostly. My discord is Fragments#6623 if you'd rather schedule there, I'm on disc a lot more than Smogon
    yt tour when? gmt-5
    Gray
    Same time?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yea same time, although I may be a little late so let's say between 3pm and 4pm my time? I'll try to make it by 3 but don't wanna leave you hangin if I'm not. I'll definitely be around before 4 tho.
    Gray
    alr sounds good, see you then :)
    Yo! I was your previous r7 opp, before school fucked me over and made me give win.
    Wanna prep?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    You mean like just for fun?
    Hey since you are a super cool dude I want to hear your opinion on this one.

I bred a shiny Mr. Mime-Galar and want to name it Coolments
    Do you think thats a nice nickname for it?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    That's a beautiful nickname! If you plan to use it competitively though, you ought to beware of enemy marshadow that can outspeed and kill poor Mr. Mime. I'd advise pairing it with a raikou, since raikou always beats marshadow!
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Ok I had no idea until lamp just told me that was you on that alt LOL fuk u
    MG
    MG
    HA got you again Coolments!

I will heartly take your advice, thought I would pair it with Musharna since psychic is very effective against its ghost weakness lol
    so when exactly u wanna play? im gmt+2 what time will u be online to play?
    Katy
    okay we can play 2morrow after u are done with that other tour game, hmu on smogon, whenever u rdy and then we can get it done.
    MG
    MG
    Katy ich werde mich für dich revanchieren!!! Donnerstag 18 Uhr, sei da!!!!!!
    Katy
    Ich werde da sein MGenius!!!!!!
    When play for SSNL? I'm GMT+2, available most of the time from 10 in the morning to 9 in the evening.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    GMT -4, I'm usually most free after 7pm my time so that's a bit rough. I think I can do Thursday like 2pm my time (8pm your time) if that works for you?
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    8 PM on Thursday will be fine, see you then.
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    I'm on as HereComesTeamCharm, message me when you're here.
    tpp, I am gmt -6 and would like to play asap.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Yep works for me, I may be running a little late so are you able to wait till a little after 7:30 if that's the case? Just as a backup, will probably be able to make 7 just fine
    King Leo V
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I can actually play today if ur around, anytime after 7, or I'm also free rn until like 3:30. If you're down I check discord more than Smogon so feel free to message me @ Fragments#6623
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…