Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play this week for mpl I’m EST currently gmt-4. I can’t really do weekdays cause I work until 6-7 unless we really have to. Would you be willing to do sunday for the meme? Hope you’re having a good day.
    Zap
    Zap
    Oops sorry for late updatr, but i dont wanna risk so hope you dont mind moving to tom. Lmk what times work best for you
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Could you do any time 2-4 est on Sunday?
    Zap
    Zap
    Coming home around 330 so 4 should d work
    Hi! I'm participating in the monotype premier league so if you want to add me instead of a random rookie, I'm in :-) ! I was never drafted in team tournaments for some reason. I have some proofs of peak at around 1870 elo in sm and 1700 in ss, if you wish. I don't know if that's enough but hey, I really want to be drafted this time! See you around!
    Zap
    Zap
    try joining the cords of the teams posted in discussion thread and trying out with replays or games
    ru ssnl, gmt-7, i'm free after my time 8pm on weekdays, and 1pm-onwards on weekends, lmk
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    Hey Zap, I don't think I'll be able to play for the rest of the evening. :( Since you missed yesterday cuz of work, I'll coinflip if you'd like. Just let Feliburn know!
    Zap
    Zap
    Nah I missed u take it
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    ty, and i'm sorry we couldn't figure something out :/
    WHEn do you want to fight
    Zap
    Zap
    on as waszap evenings gmt-4, post like 5pm, anytime works
    Zap
    Zap
    ig well jst msg each other when were on, if not then usually like 9pm is good
    dhelmise
    ok sounds epic
    epic gamer waszape gratz!
    Zap
    Zap
    thank you gym leader volkner of the electric type!
    Ren
    Ren
    (poor monotype...)
    this site gets worse and worse every day...

grats ape!
    Zap
    Zap
    Infracted for insulting staff
    H͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍i็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Hello, esteemed moderator Zap! I am a HUGE fan of yours (please sign my computer screen). I wish you nothing but the utmost congratulations for this highly prestigious role in an even more prestigious forum :blobuwu:
    Zap
    Zap
    Thanks animename## - waszap
    CPL 3, when do you want to play? gmt-5 available pretty much all day tomorrow, day after, and day after
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    yea but im right about to go to sleep, i'll try to catch you tmr
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    okay i'm on now, i've got a lot of work to do so i'll be at my computer for pretty much the next 12 hours. will probably leave to go workout at some point but otherwise just respond here and i'll get notified + try to get back to you asap
    Zap
    Zap
    Will be on in about 2hrs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…