Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for the SM team tour. Same time zone if you're still GMT-5, so just list a time you want to play.
    Zap
    Zap
    yeah same time zone, and ill probably catch u on late at night, thats when i usually see u i think, i have a really weird schedule rn sicne holidays, so for now lets just hope we run into each other?
    thanks for bringing that up, i'm actually going to make a post on some issues with a few theorymons once voting ends
    Sobi
    Sobi
    ye it's my fault for not specifying some rules, e.g., number of changes, and for being a bit too generous on the stat boosts (max. 50 -> max. 10), but i'll talk more bout that in my post!
    Zap
    Zap
    yee for sure, but idt you have to change the max to anything, just say that dont use the stat boosts in combination with other boosts. For ex: Go ahead and put a stat boost on ~50, but dont use it in tandem with a boost in ability as well as moves, keep the original mon the same w/ some minor changes that would help it in monotype.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    ye, looking at some of the submissions from the old thread: a new move; +10 stat boost and a new move; an ability change and a new move. looking at the current thread: +50 stat change and a new ability and 3 moves--it's kinda crazy
    Hello waszap, when can you play for the mono team tour? I'll be online today so pm me there.
    Zap
    Zap
    Hey, busy today, I can play tomorrow late night, I'm gmt-5,so around 10pm or later works best, but I can be available earlier if scheduled
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    That time is fine, I'll be available until 11pm ur time.
    When play mono random tour I'm -8 and here p much all of Friday or Sunday is good
    MZ
    MZ
    weekend some time is probably best
    Zap
    Zap
    agreed, evening time my time again?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good, I'll be around later
    Yo Waszap. We're playing for MonoRandbats too. I'm GMT-6. When do you wanna have a go?
    Zap
    Zap
    Hey arken, and i can play tomorrow gmt-4 pretty much anytime, probably evening time ill be on?
    ArkenCiel
    ArkenCiel
    Sounds good, I should be on by the evening
    hi we play for monorandbats tour when can you be available? gmt +5
    Zap
    Zap
    gmt-4, around same time tomorrow sound good?
    Zap
    Zap
    or later on? im on pree late usually so
    Oi, i'm your opponent for fall ssnl. GMT +5:30 here, can be only anytime at day. from 10 am to... 7:00 pm? fix a time between that, and please schedule for 2 days ahead :3
    Zap
    Zap
    yeah that sounds fine, if by tomorrow u mean the 26th, then yeah
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    alright, I'm here on showdown.
    Zap
    Zap
    same, where do i find u, u can find me on monotype room as the same name
    Monogames when can u plsy
    Zap
    Zap
    hey u didnt make it, do u wanna arrange another time?
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Ya sure when can u play I'm around in like 30 mons
    Zap
    Zap
    I can only schedule a time for 11pm to 1am due to uni, does that work for you? If not lmk what times u can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…