TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uh bro im p sure they were planning to play tomorrow for oupl D=
    TPP
    TPP
    I didn't see anything on either of their walls and the deadline was an hour ago too D:
    Logic
    Logic
    im not entirely sure of the circumstances but i believe livio has been busy and planned to play tomorrow, but thats the last im gunna say cuz i dont really know the situation 100%
    TPP
    TPP
    Finally got told they're playing tomorrow by Tokyo Tom, so yeah it's still going
    Team Pokepals was last seen: Viewing member profile Team Pokepals, 2 minutes ago Get caught lmao
    Whattup TP! Since you're watching quite a bit of anime thought I suggest a fairly new one to you, "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress." Enjoy!
    MERU MERU MERU MERU MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    u read through the manga bro?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I had to go through it after finishing the anime. Saddest part was when Umagon died :(
    Srn
    Srn
    Umagon was the true hero. Love the manga :]
    TPP
    TPP
    His character (Umagon) was incredible, and I personally went into a grieving/depressed state for a full 12 hours and couldn't sleep one night lol. Mainly because he was like an innocent child that didn't like seeing his best friend risk his life every battle and despite disliking violence, decided to fight with him. There's also the struggle he had with finding a bookkeeper and then also the flashbacks with his parents made him look even younger and more innocent. So in the end, I felt like he was someone that shouldn't have died because of the way his character was.

Clear Note was too OP imo. His partner being in some bubble forcefield and having "unlimited heart energy" was bs. Though seeing the old characters from the golden book was pretty dope.

It's also kinda funny how Kiyomaro graduates middle school after everything lol.
    i love you man, but wtf are your avatars LOL
    TPP
    TPP
    This one ( and the past one) are a character from Zatch Bell (the last one was from the manga because the anime didn't cover it), and I chose him mainly cause I really liked the nature of his character and decided to pick him as my avatar once I finished the show.
    There will never be anyone as irreplaceable as Umagon :(
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Kanchome and yopopo :<
    Lol your avatar, I actually died XD
    TPP
    TPP
    Meteordash has another one that's just as funny, probably even funnier lol
    hey man, you're my tutor this round! im usually online around 8 PM to 1 AM EST on weekdays and, and pretty much whenever on weekends. looking forward to this!
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey! Do you have a skype? I'm team.pokepals or Team Pokepals

We can work out what we wanna do and stuff
    Minus
    Minus
    yeah, it's minus.pokemon, ill add you
    can u log back on smogtours to play adv?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah just give me a few minutes to fix my net and I'll be back
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    I see, thanks very much.
    PS: Are you a Team Rater? How do I spot a Team Rater?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yes, and they'll have the orange fist badge I have that's currently greyed out. I'm an alumni/former Team Rater, and there should be a thread somewhere that says what Team Raters we have and who they are.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Hmm I see, thanks very much.
    When you drop someone on their neck so hard in staff bros they just quit pokemon..
    TPP
    TPP
    At least I didn't lose to a Zoroark :D
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    i'll be back when i have a good comeback
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…