lax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be on smogtours in 30 mins if you wanna play for Unleashed UU tourney. I'm gmt-5 and I'm available tomorrow and this weekend
    lax
    lax
    ok
    Hey man we are playing for the BL tour. Idk about you but im wicked busy with the holiday.. I can maybe play like Nov 1st on the deadline hah
    lax
    lax
    take the win, cba
    CashKP
    CashKP
    Word
    [Swiss OU] Aye I see you're gmt-8, I'm gmt+1. Can you play in your morning/early afternoon sometime? Any day until next tuesday that's not saturday from your 10am to 1pm would work. Otherwise we can do it very early (like your 1am, my 10am) on sunday or saturday.
    when fight for ou swiss, im gmt+1
    lax
    lax
    i'm gmt-8 that's rough. I can play my time 6 pm + or we can try the weekend when break starts
    sergey
    i can do sometime in the weekend around like 1-3 pm your time
    When are you available for Borderline Tournament? I can play at almost any time nearly (GMT-7 here) so hopefully no activity / coin flips are needed lol.
    nv
    nv
    Hmm that would be 4 my time so that should be ok. I will let you know if anything comes up otherwise see you then :)
    lax
    lax
    can we battle soon?
    nv
    nv
    I can get online in 5 minutes. What is your PS! name?
    sup, when can you fight for nu stabbath? I'm GMT-3
    lax
    lax
    not sure when that is but want to play 12 hours from now?
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    Srry I will be on school this time, 20:00 here is around 15:00 for you.
    lax
    lax
    I can play anytime today just hmu
    Random Smogon Triples R5, when can we play? I'm GMT 0+ but busy on weekdays. best times are 2-3pm when i'm not fucking my bitch
    lax
    lax
    Stfu
    Okay. UU of OU, you're my opponent. You're GMT-7 if I read correctly and I'm GMT+1... great...
    I'm available between 4pm to 12am on Friday, 1pm to 12am on Saturday, and 1pm to 11pm on Sunday. This translates to 8am to 4pm on Friday, 5am to 4pm on Saturday, and 5am to 3pm on Sunday in your time... I think. Hope you're available then. If you see me on PS, just PM me and (if I'm not AFK) I'll happily battle.
    CaffeineBoost
    CaffeineBoost
    Do note that I am in another tournament on a different forum so if you find me while I'm in that battle, then I will not battle two people simultaneously.
    lax
    lax
    huh sorry was inactive. let's do sunday at 2 pm my time?
    CaffeineBoost
    hey when do you want to play for lc open? i'm gmt+2 and would prefer to play next tuesday
    lax
    lax
    Requesting activity win when you bullshitted me lol
    Mazar
    yeah and you didnt? Look at all these posts and call me a liar again, 'lol'
    lax
    lax
    oh well I got bodied by dice
    Hi, we play for the LC tournament. When can you play?
    Esyt
    Esyt
    I can play today before 2 pm. Also i can play from tomorrow after 7 pm. (GMT-4) How about?
    lax
    lax
    can't play today but tomorrow sure! Message me when you're on
    Esyt
    Esyt
    I'm online now.
    Yo were paired for eggbreaker, when fite, im available whenever u want, im gmt+2
    After looking at your avatar for an hour, I have found that it slips up.
    lax
    lax
    my sekret >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…