Srn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• don't know either :[

-> u know me :( u rated my mzam team when i was a nub
    Srn
    Srn
    wait rly? yo if I rated ur team that automatically makes u a fren lemme edit my post real quick haha.
    hmu with ur team so i can refresh my memory a little
    and gl on ur debut :]
    xray
    xray
    I think its like 3/4 year ago and i deleted the rmt haha
    But it was mzam, scarftran, breloom, landot, latios and azu and we wrote a bit on ps :D
    Ty man :)
    Guud day sir,
    It appears that I has to battle you for OST. So uhh lemme know when you are available and we can coordinate our schedules accordingly. GL!
    Srn
    Srn
    Due to some circumstances thats pretty much the only time i can be online :<
    kiloments
    kiloments
    Hey man, take the win. My schedule will eventually force me to be unable to play for the next few months or so. Maybe next year I guess. :]
    Srn
    Srn
    hmm ok :/ gl in ur future endeavours!
    ah another new years night spend teambuilding... I have no regrets
    I just want to say that the team we made is amazing so long as scarf Keldeo is not on the opposing side. =]
    Chesnaught got a few new moves this gen, you should definitely update the analysis
    Srn
    Srn
    I can't edit a completed analysis, revamp needs a separate thread
    havokchomp123
    havokchomp123
    alright then sorry about that then
    Srn
    Srn
    dw no problem :]
    Just here to congratulate u in your Mega-Gallade Analysis, that was exactly my opinion =]
    Srn
    Srn
    I always thought your avatar was a musical note.
    Srn
    Srn
    omg I see it that's so weird O_O
    but nope its just an ajar door
    5 out of 6 doctors agree that russian roulette is completely safe!
    I said slightly more bulky, buddy. I'm not suggesting all out defensive, more like Leftovers with Taunt. I guess it's similar to a stall breaker.
    Srn
    Srn
    yeah but what is "slightly more bulky" gonna do? THundurus still isn't taking hits, max bulk or no.
    There are better stallbreakers out there anyway, there's no need to put bulk on a frail mon and compromise the offenses of an offensive powerhouse.
    Worthlessnoob
    It checks Scizor and Birds, but I suppose their are better mons for this job. I like it, but I guess it's only me.
    Worthlessnoob
    there*
    rip the numbers ;_;
    Srn
    Srn
    Eh, it keeps things a little cleaner :S numbers don't mean much anyway
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    yeah i like srn better

btw (random) just realized you're only 4 days older than me :x
    Srn
    Srn
    :OO
    So Trace is part of the reason why Mega Zam is unreliable, because that's the con you mentioned for Trace, which is what i said all along. I never said that Trace is your only reason for not wanting Mega Zam in A- too anyway.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I said that if you think Trace is unreliable then you also find Mega Zam unreliable to an extend, and then you said no.
    Srn
    Srn
    Well yeah mega zam is unreliable to an extent, but you made it seem like I thought mega zam is totally unreliable solely because trace is unreliable. Trace is just a part of mega zam, it doesn't define it alone.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    We can agree on this yeah.
    hey we're up for b101 tour, I'm gmt-5 and can play most mornings and late nights
    Srn
    Srn
    What is ur name on PS anyway? I'm just Srn
    rob.
    rob.
    It's Rob on ps, got caught up at work I'll be in OU around 1030
    Srn
    Srn
    alrite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…