Nerina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ;) i were doing a BP for evan0913 and the pokemon that i would like to get is the Charmander that you breed, Soo can you NN it for me pleeasee xD?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Sure :) I'm a bit busy atm but hopefully we can arrange some time to trade ^^
    Rayzen
    Rayzen
    Dont worry ;) i am a litte bit busy too, when you have a time send me a Private.
    The name of the little Charmander is "Salamander"
    Hey Nerina, how you doing?
    Would it be ok if I pester you for some banners now? :3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm still a bit busy but I might have some time this weekend :) PM me what you need? (char limit cap on comments lol)
    Hey are you on by any chance?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    luxuray ball pichu!
    dream ball marill!
    very cute :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I hope you find them useful :) I don't remember what you have/don't have ;w;
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I don't have those, thank you :D
    gimme a shout if you ever need anything.
    and you can redistribute the charmander if you wish. don't trade that one though, it should be the original
    Hi! Can I have that female Sableye from your giveaway please?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Ah, I might actually be asleep by then, but I can keep it for you until we get a chance to trade :)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Oh, thank you! :) I'll be around a lot tomorrow and late today (when you'll likely be waking up).
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I might be busy during my day tomorrow but hopefully we can find some time :3
    Due to real life personal issues, I'm not going to be on Smogon often until things are resolved. Sorry for delays in trades and everything.
    Valzy
    Valzy
    Hope everything gets better soon :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    @Hirshey; Yeah, still busy ;w;
    @Valzy; Thank you :) Let me know when you'd like the Koffing ^^
    Valzy
    Valzy
    I totally forgot about that sorry :( I've been so preoccupied with school
    One more final left! Good luck! Hope the one you had yesterday went well :3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thankies :D
    Now I have one presentation tomorrow then I'll be done with everything~~
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Good luck on the presentation!
    Hey Nerina. How've you been?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    xD I actually find that setting up trades with people who are 12ish hours away is easier than those who are like 6 hours away, since mornings and evenings tend to be when people can come online.
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    Btw I just got access to Pokebank again so if you have any Apricorn/Safari requests or suggestions feel free to do it. Also my old entralink in 5th gen had some uncatched dreamworld females which I hope to rebreed and update my thread soon :3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Yay for Pokebank :D And yay for Dream World stuff :3
    I'll let you know if I have any requests :) I can't think of any right now ><
    Hi Nerina,

I've seen you post a lot on the wifi thread and hope you may be able to help -- trying to trade for some dream ball pokemon/apricorn ball.

I'm after staryu, elgyem, swinub in particular -- do you have any of them that you'd be willing to trade for?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Oh and I forgot to mention it earlier, but could the Karrablast be female as well if that's not too much trouble? Thank you ^^
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Ofc it will be female -- not going to ask for a female myself without being prepared to offer a female :P

Not a problem at all -- if i come across anything else in the mean time i'll give you a shout!

Also if time's a problem i'm happy to breed them out to 5IV/6IV for you. Normally during the week i don't do too much after work so try and do most of my breeding then
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you, I appreciate it ^^

I'm not sure what you meant about breeding them to be 5IV/6IV? Could you please clarify that part again? ^^"
    I already have a few of them bred up and trained for battles, thanks though :)

Do you need any pokemon from my thread? Don't know if you've noticed or not, but you have credits on it.
    Hi Nerina, can i have a bold koffin please? ^^
    Gt91
    Gt91
    Great ;)
    Gt91
    Gt91
    Thanl you very much, you are Always really kind ^^. My aron in near perfect with 4 ivs and egg moves. I hope you need it xD
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you for the Aron and the Shiny Stone ^^ Enjoy your Koffing :)
    Heyo Nerina :)
    I don't want to rush you about our pending trade, but would I be able to grab that smeargle first? Very keen to start doing smeargle BPs now ^^'
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Please let me know if everything is fine with Smeargle. I have like a box of them lol
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oop, forgot to reply to this ^^'
    The smeargle is flawless.
    Thanks again :D
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Awesome :D You're welcome ^^
    Hi! Is there any chance I could reserve a heal ball spritzee? (female would be appreciated, but not 100% necessary)
    I can give you a dream ball female shieldon with 4EM if you'd like :o.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Sure thing :) Will breed one up for you ^^ And thank you, I really appreciate the offer.
    lats
    OK :) and no problem
    Hey, Nerina. :)
    Could I get a female Love Ball Koffing, is possible?
    It's alright if your requests are full out though :).
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Female please if that's possible. I don't need it with perfect IVs :)
    I would prefer natural cure, but both are okay with me ^^
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Sure, have added it to my waiting list - should be done by Saturday. Thank you :).
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you so much as well ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…