Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup, man. We play for UUPL this week. I should be free to battle from Thursday onwards, anywhere between like 4PM and 1AM EST I'd say. Let me know what times work for you.
    Tony
    Tony
    Sorry to this but at least it's done a couple days in advance: I'm gonna have to john till the weekend. I could do right before Smog Tour, so like 3.30 PM EST ish. Any preference you have for the weekend?
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Not really a preference to be honest, but I probably will be here earlier than 3:30 on both Saturday and Sunday so I'll just look for you on smog tours. Btw, my name is Truly Manipulative on there. Not entirely sure yet if Saturday will work before that time, but if it doesn't then Sunday should.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Should be good for 3:30 PM both days. Will be here earlier than that in case you're around.
    We have to play for Ubers Seasonal. I'm gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    Tony
    Tony
    Omg. You're GMT+2 as well. This never happens this is a big moment for me. I can do anywhere Friday evening.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok nice, i can play 8-10 pm on friday, you'll find me on smogtours under my alts LSB2 or Under Reprisal.
    Tony
    Tony
    That works, but scheduling was never going to be difficult with these god timezones ofc.
    Back in the saddle for a short joyride?

I am still a fan of how much effort you put into your videos way back when. Good to see you back, even if it is for a short stretch.
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey thanks for the kind words. Don't think I don't remember you consistently commenting either. :] I'm getting better at managing my time and still love this game so we'll see how it goes. Thanks for the message!
    Hey man, when do you wanna play for NUPL? I'm available anytime on weekdays after 7:30pm (gmt -3) and the whole day on weekends n_n
    Hey Tony, may I challenge you in an ubers match? My trainer's name is SUBZERO and my friend code is 3483-1360-5054.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…