jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PLUFF I NEED YOU HERE SO YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO SO I CAN AGREE WITH THIS WOMAN AND ALSO CALL HER ON HER BULLSHIT.

Why do you have to be sick, god you've got the WORST timing.
    Hehe. I could confuse a lot of people. Incidentally, that's a hobby of mine. Certainly easier to say than toastpostincrement.
    I know. I've wanted to switch to it ever since I found out I could, but I've had the same one for so long....
    Congratulations on the 5k jumppluffertje

jumpje? jumpluffje? how do i diminutive-y you mhm
    I don't know they trivialise it so much as overlook it.

Everyone gets quite caught up in the "EWWW MUTANT KIDS" thing, but that's not really how genetics works - it would typically take more than one incestuous generations to start making genetic issues likely and pronounced, so it's unlikely to be the reason for prohibiting incest.

It's also an argument for why many places don't consider cousin-cousin to be incest (i.e. cousin-cousin isn't prohibited, only siblings and direct ancestors/descendants, NSW being one of them last I checked) - they're not AS genetically overlapping, but it's still there. (In fact, there was a population study in Denmark or some other small-population European country which suggested that it's good for the gene pool to have a certain amount of cousin or second cousin breeding).
    OH NOW I KNOW YOU! I didn't know you were still using the Internet lmao given you almost completely ran away from PC :x

And yes the supporter colour sucks greatly ;_; But yes, hi :3
    jeez women sure are touchy about being told about their proper place as sex objects and inferiors
    np, i dont ever think anyone should lose entitlement to their opinion and i dont think its "wrong" to feel one way or the other about a subject unless its something dumb (which isn't the case here). i do see why you feel the way you do about seth's hosting and i certainly can respect why you see things differently from me so no worries

and of course, i think if seth McFarland caused me to be disrespectful to a friend, id have to quit the internet xD
    Sorry to bother you, but I'm a little lost at developing my article for The Smog.

Can you:

o Tell me the deadline and direct me to a place where I can ask questions?

Thanks for reading!!
    oh btw AMOK is coming this 25th... but it's already leaked! you should check it out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…