Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, fyi, your current TL vote is illegal. You need to rank all canidates to have a legal vote.
    Basically what happened was that I was subbing for someone in round 1 but was put in the round with 1 day left. Then I missed the scheduled time with nyttyn but our match was done about ~half an hour after he made his activity post. So now you are my opponent. You are on now?
    hey you are my new opponent for CAP tournament. is it possible for you to get the match done now or tomorrow night?
    I am on right now in IRC on #cap #pokemon #capasb #orangeislands and on pokemon showdown!
    Alright, I know you're on IRC often, so just catch me in #cap, #orangeislands, #capasb, or #pokemon sometime this weeked, I'll be on garunteed from 10 PM to 12 PM est, other then that i'll be on and off consecitvely unless there's a specific time you'd prefer.
    lol sorry thats way too late for me. I think its best to wait till the weekend (when I can be up till like 2 am my time) and set a time up there
    yeah it might be the latest I can get on weekdays + sunday is 10:30 pm my time (4:30 pm your time)
    Yeah, Saturday sounds good, I'm fine with either doing it ~1 hour before the Smogon Tour (so at around 9 PM GMT+2) or doing it right after.
    Haha, I'm sorry if I made it sound like you were a poor reader! You're a great CAP user; I hope I wasn't being snarky or anything.
    Since the deadline is the 10th, are you fine with playing this Wednesday or Thursday? (Those are the days I am free for most of the day)
    hi, we need to play for NU Open. What times are you good to play? I don't quite know my exact schedule yet as it's inconsistent.
    Yeah somewhere around that time is good anywhere from 9-12 in the morning. I'm going to be on for the next couple of hours so we might catch each other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…