TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I was wondering if I could snag these two shinies? I'm building a (new) rain team for this tournament on a different forum.

"Croagunk
    Adamant | Dry Skin | 31/31/31/06/31/31 | Clean ♂
    Astonish - Drain Punch - Fake Out - Sludge Wave"

and

"Horsea
    Modest | Sniper | 31/14/31/30/31/30 | Clean ♂
    Bubble - Ice Beam - Rain Dance"
    Hey, I just visited your thread and was wondering if you could please CMT for this poke, it's for a new team I'm building for a tournament:

Azumarill
    Adamant | Huge Power | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 210 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Speed ♂
    Waterfall - Superpower - Aqua Jet - Return

If you could please VM me when you're available to trade.

Thanks so much! :D
    Hope you've been okay, and thank you for replying! I'll be checking back the pokecheck thread for updates, then. :C
    Hey there mantyke :P im going to guess you were super busy last night and couldnt squeeze me in. Thats fine. I recall you saying you were in college or something? Anyway, thats tough stuff. Is there any time in the upcoming week where you will be free for trading? Thanks. :)
    Best thing I heard today(other than a mixtape I downloaded), bet its on your iPod too huh?
    Don't worry, gonna change CT + Avi for 9/11, lived in NYC when it happened(I was 5, but I remember the sadness) so I'm doing it to remember the day.

Why, Georgia isn't THAT bad of a state /sarcasm
    they were temporary but aldaron made them permanent a few days ago

and thanks! =]
    Hi mantyke :) when u have time, can I please trade for/have your bold larvesta, naive sheer force bagon, and adamant gligar? Thank you kindly :)
    They were so bad! We didn't even play our starting QB after the first quarter. We ended up scoring late in the game with our 4th or 5th string just because they weren't able to stop us when we ran the ball up the middle every time! I honestly felt bad for them. They're also playing FSU next week so I'm expecting a similar score from that game as well. Good luck on Monday!
    Question about Pokecheck:
    If I simply upload a Pokemon to Pokecheck to check its IVs and EVs, does it render it illegal for VGC? Or a hack or alteration or something?
    Hey, Mantyke, I'm not in need of a pokemon right now, and once I've finalized my team, I was hoping that you could get them for me so that I don't waste any of your time. Thanks in advance! :D I'm working on my team, and I understand you have college, and I'd love to get them myself and not bother you, but my ISP blocks rerouting to Pokecheck, so I'm so sorry that I have to disturb you. Thanks in advance! :D
    Much appreciated, Mantyke :)
    You're a bro, I definitely have to test this stuff out.

edit: I just realized Sp. Attack Salamence would double up a bit much with Latios, and appears underwhelming without the Dragon Gem. Regardless, good suggestion, I'll see what's up.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to know good places to test VGC teams would you? Aside from the GBU?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…