StallMandibuzz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol! Well, I guess we all love Confagrigus xD . Considering the amount of poke's in Unova, this is quite coincidental though o.O
    Well, Munchlaxx was the first non-Clefairy line pokemon to use Metronome.........and a cursed one at that >.>
    What was your personal opinion of my story?

I tried to tone down the story before I typed it up. It wa much worse at first >.>
    Bad news on my Mono-flying run:

Volkner is going to be a pain :(

Gligar/Gliscor don't learn EQ via level up......nor any other ground attacks >.>
    Good. I have two badges:

Team:
    Staravia
    Gyarados
    Golbat
    Gligar (newly caught and training)
    Togepi egg

I will be catching a Yanma soon....well....not that soon >.>

I beat Roark easy. Double Team SPAMed against Geodude and Wing Attacked everything to death.

Golbat OHKO'd Gardinia's entire team.
    I like the challenge!!

Just one thing:

Can I alter the T-Spikes thing it use a poison move first in any battle (except against steel types)?

Otherwise, I like the challenge :)
    Also, my Nuzlocke came to a horrific ending :(

I have my one and only update up........I shall take Turtwig next time :D
    Yea, Toxic would be nice..........

Also, I once had a Togekiss in the battle Frontier and I was losing. I selected metronome and *BAM* that Dragonite got Sheer Cold Frostbite!!!
    Have you actually played Mario Sunshine
    Ps Flash Liquidising Ultra Dousing Device is better known as F.L.U.D.D.
    Just letting you know that I am sorry with the confusion.

Way too many Random's were given out in a short period of time >.>
    If you could make challenge of girafarig or else i have to reject your or King serperiors challenge...
    Also, how is the new avatar? I like it more than the WarioWare Master Ball. I just put that up there for the LOLs. I remember back in R/B, if you had a Mewtwo you could get it up to 999 Special with Amnesia, then you'd sweep anything. Chaney was a top-of-OU sweeper, and the only thing that might beat a Mewtwo was like a Tauros or something. Seriously.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…