Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah hey, sorry i didn't contact u earlier but were opponets for lady lucks. anyway im ready now but if you re busy we can schedule a time. :)
    Okay, tomorrow i don't have in the afternoon, and i have exams on friday and saturday. Sunday is fine for me though.

Again, i'm sorry for forgetting this xD
    ffuuu i completely forgot. I just woke up when i wrote that vm, i don't even remember writing it xD

I'm on SU
    oh oops sorry, i didn't notice your vms

Umm, im going to watch the second half of bayern-basel and then im probably going to study some more, so i won't be able to battle tonight.

I think it's better if we schedule a time instead of trying to meet each other spontaneously. As i said, I'm GMT +1, available in the evenings, as long as i am informed of the time beforehand
    yo i built my teams, im going to be pretty busy with school coming week, but i can probably fit 3 battles in somewhere
    hey, we're paired for metronome tour. I still have to build (won't take very long lol), will contact you when ready.

I'm GMT +1
    I can't connect onto the server now for some reason. How about Reborn server?
    Sure, meet me on the Vipers Pit server. I will be on as central angle.
    Hey, we need to set-up a time to play for The Helping Hand Tournament.

What times work for you? If you ever see me online and would like to play, just send me a VM.
    hi malekith, i just wanted you to know we subbed you in for joel when he quit. ln still hasn't updated the thread with you playing though :S
    I waited on tonight from 8pm hoping you would be on and you weren't :(. I will be on again tomorrow evening if you can make it..
    Tell to Robert / Punisher to get their battle done for the spirit league ...
    also regarding my pm, no hard feelings man alright? sorry if i pissed you off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…