NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

why do we tr hydro again
Its my town godread. He played super scared in the scumgame i was partners with him, but this game his opening was pretty aggressive (tossing out reads instantly) and he's never scum with his celever interactions, if he was wolf he would be playing way more cautiously in fear of getting caught

Yeah I wonder if 3p Sam thinks Celever is town and pushes skipper instead to save the mafia team. I was kinda confused why he felt so strongly about skipper > celever and then kinda gave up trying to lead a vote near the end when it didn't seem like it was going to happen

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
im clueless bro its my first time playing, forgive me for my fucking inability to be good and give good reads im having trouble even figuring out why you guys are saying things my brain isnt massive lmao

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There's no way Ehmcee shot Skipper last night after the Celever flip, yes I know that I pushed for him yesterday but Celever literally voted him during the tied Day 1 (WHICH I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES) so they could never be a scum team together. Yes Skipper could've been 3p but

realiti can you expand on your reads please

I actually do agree that Blazade has some 3p equity here based on the kills during N2

Right now my thoughts are:
- Towncore: A Fairy / Ehmcee (and obviously myself). These two are 100% confirmed at this point due to roles, and I'm speaking from my point of view so obviously I know that I'm town.
- Lean town: Honestly, only tigershark I think. tigershark was on the Rostam wagon very early on and has generally just given me noob town vibes. A small amount of 3p equity here but not enough to seriously consider it.
- Could be 3p but cannot be mafia: Blazade / Hydro. Blazade is beyond obviously not mafia and I've read as totally pure in terms of posting intent, and I 100% believe that everything he has posted he has done so with the intention of finding the mafia. The BPV does make me just a tad tinfoily that he could be 3p, however, and his soul read on Celever sort of made me wonder whether he had some extra knowledge (perhaps he killed Celever N2 and got blocked and assumed it was a mafia BG? In hindsight it seems clear that the wolf kill must've been on Celever since the mafia kill could only really have been blocked by Blazade's BPV (remember that A Fairy was on Celever so couldn't have blocked the mafia kill), which I could see incriminating Celever in Blazade's eyes). Hydro went at it with Celever for most of the game and I just don't think that they could've coordinated that behavior so convincingly. Hydro has kinda been all over the place and super quiet plus Blazade has seemed so pure to me that I still think Hydro is more likely the 3p of these two (if either of them is 3p), even in spite of the tinfoily N2 logic above.
- Could be either mafia or 3p: Realiti / Zippy. I actually think that these two are the only realistic options left for the last mafia with Celever / Rostam. I also think they both have 3p equity. Of these, I've generally liked Realiti's play and attempts to solve, though I want to talk more about his weird 3p read on me out of nowhere and based on nothing? I think Zippy is probably more likely scum of these two.

I think given the BG has claimed there's no reason not to mass claim. I'm a vanilla townie so no reason for me not to go first. realiti ZippyDoo200 HydrogenHydreigon tigershark/genius1 claim please so we can solve this.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I wonder if 3p Sam thinks Celever is town and pushes skipper instead to save the mafia team. I was kinda confused why he felt so strongly about skipper > celever and then kinda gave up trying to lead a vote near the end when it didn't seem like it was going to happen
Did you not read any of my posts on this subject? Like yes I was wrong so I get it you're shading me and I deserve that but couldn't you use this logic about literally anyone who's been wrong about anything? Just seems extremely forced and like you're backing into reasons to think I'm scummy rather than arriving at them organically.

Yeah I feel like when Emcee asks whether to kill someone I should start including the caveat of "if we flip mafia probably don't shoot the other wagon" more often but I'm not too broken up about it, unlike pulsar who was an info role skip was not doing anything and could actually still have been 3p

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
There's no way Ehmcee shot Skipper last night after the Celever flip, yes I know that I pushed for him yesterday but Celever literally voted him during the tied Day 1 (WHICH I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES) so they could never be a scum team together. Yes Skipper could've been 3p but

realiti can you expand on your reads please

I actually do agree that Blazade has some 3p equity here based on the kills during N2

Right now my thoughts are:
- Towncore: A Fairy / Ehmcee (and obviously myself). These two are 100% confirmed at this point due to roles, and I'm speaking from my point of view so obviously I know that I'm town.
- Lean town: Honestly, only tigershark I think. tigershark was on the Rostam wagon very early on and has generally just given me noob town vibes. A small amount of 3p equity here but not enough to seriously consider it.
- Could be 3p but cannot be mafia: Blazade / Hydro. Blazade is beyond obviously not mafia and I've read as totally pure in terms of posting intent, and I 100% believe that everything he has posted he has done so with the intention of finding the mafia. The BPV does make me just a tad tinfoily that he could be 3p, however, and his soul read on Celever sort of made me wonder whether he had some extra knowledge (perhaps he killed Celever N2 and got blocked and assumed it was a mafia BG? In hindsight it seems clear that the wolf kill must've been on Celever since the mafia kill could only really have been blocked by Blazade's BPV (remember that A Fairy was on Celever so couldn't have blocked the mafia kill), which I could see incriminating Celever in Blazade's eyes). Hydro went at it with Celever for most of the game and I just don't think that they could've coordinated that behavior so convincingly. Hydro has kinda been all over the place and super quiet plus Blazade has seemed so pure to me that I still think Hydro is more likely the 3p of these two (if either of them is 3p), even in spite of the tinfoily N2 logic above.
- Could be either mafia or 3p: Realiti / Zippy. I actually think that these two are the only realistic options left for the last mafia with Celever / Rostam. I also think they both have 3p equity. Of these, I've generally liked Realiti's play and attempts to solve, though I want to talk more about his weird 3p read on me out of nowhere and based on nothing? I think Zippy is probably more likely scum of these two.

I think given the BG has claimed there's no reason not to mass claim. I'm a vanilla townie so no reason for me not to go first. realiti ZippyDoo200 HydrogenHydreigon tigershark/genius1 claim please so we can solve this.
just townie nothing special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)