NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
I'm the Mayor. The voice happened at about the same time as I spent one of my bonus votes. Pretty sure the EOD vote count at least will show an extra vote.

Protection role, on me tonight please?
so you're not claiming announcer, but are claiming a wild coincidence where you did the same thing?

how many bonus votes do you have?

Celever

no longer hibernating
OK I got a sad react out of Ehmcee I'm happy with it

vote Aura Guardian IDEC about my original case that much rn this has just been such a stilted game in really defined phases of discussion topic. SQSA -> tiger entrance speculation -> OMGUS ->mechanical confusion these eras have had almost no overlap

Celever

no longer hibernating
Is it just me or does this smell of poor scum coordination
lowk considering announcer barely exists as a role anyway (if you claim to be the announcer in MYLO scum are prob just gonna CC you, it's like a mid-game claim for town cred and the further into the game you get the less impactful "oh it's more common on town than not" becomes as a rationale) then announcer should probably claim rn. otherwise yeah it's giving AG's scumbud

Celever

no longer hibernating
Apparently yes, a coincidence.

And the greatest weapon is a secret, so: more than one I can use over the game. But only one per day.
fair enough

I do think mayor, especially secret mayor, is easily a scum role in a setup like this. The announcer interaction is jank as hell but I don't think I think AG thinks of that lie on the spot, and so I kinda buy it lol. Doesn't mean I think he's town, I just buy the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)