NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Pray tell what scum meta is seeping through bestie I haven’t been scum in a long time and if your read is “apathy = scum” then the apathy in my last scum game on this site was to win and fit in bc everyone else was apathetic and it gave me a free ride. That doesn’t apply here I’m actually just not a huge fan of this type of game lol
you aren’t fan of this game? why’d you sign up then
[/QUOTE]
oj. come on. no one is gonna do this and out themselves and a teammate
I think they would.
also why is every single HH post "hi; i'm reading back; i'm done reading; bye"
tmk this is normal for him? I don’t like the style but I feel he’s done it before and it’s standard for him
in one sense it doesnt matter because you're gunbearer and you don't have to convince me of your alignment but in another i think i've gotten a decently solid handle on the game and i'd rather be in alignment on strategy vs the current pursue individual threads separately
why does this feel like a odd post to me? it’s nai but it just rubs the wrong way

i mean like vote ChadMD theres zero reason to keep this around if hes going to ignore any prods and not fulfill the claim he made about producing a better d2. nothing has changed contrary to what he said what happen

VOTECOUNT 2.2
Ehmcee (3) - Texas Cloverleaf, master oden, skippergamez
ChadMD (2) - realiti, Psypsypsypsypsythe
CaffeineBoost (1) - Duskfall98
Celever (1) - pulsar512b

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
to me it felt like you were justifying yourself to her instead of correcting her
I was telling her her read was bad because if someone says “I am low efforting this game” and then you say “this man never low efforts and he is low efforting that means he’s scum” pointing out the communication is correcting her

I swiftly went into why activity tells suck anyway

Celever

i am town
i mean like vote ChadMD theres zero reason to keep this around if hes going to ignore any prods and not fulfill the claim he made about producing a better d2. nothing has changed contrary to what he said what happen

VOTECOUNT 2.2
Ehmcee (3) - Texas Cloverleaf, master oden, skippergamez
ChadMD (2) - realiti, Psypsypsypsypsythe
CaffeineBoost (1) - Duskfall98
Celever (1) - pulsar512b
Oh ok LMAO I was literally gonna be like “ayo what happened to Ehmcee momentum” the answer is nothing and I still don’t like oj but that’s a p towny wagon

Psy, talk to me about realiti he did the stupid first post and then I saw he chain posted at some point but it was a bunch of one words I didn’t rlly care for

Does anyone have the vote count on who was voting for an AG shot so I can analyze the reasons
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

just so that you claimed you got asked and ignored. this is really lazy from you and i really dont expect you to do this even with me enabling you on it

I was telling her her read was bad because if someone says “I am low efforting this game” and then you say “this man never low efforts and he is low efforting that means he’s scum” pointing out the communication is correcting her

I swiftly went into why activity tells suck anyway
what she said was that you had made no reads in the game which like blatantly wasnt true

Celever

i am town
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

just so that you claimed you got asked and ignored. this is really lazy from you and i really dont expect you to do this even with me enabling you on it
Oh ok Ehmcee momentum really did shift in that there’s player turnover since then and now and the people who unvoted are mad sus to me, cool

UNVOTE VOTE CAFFEINEBOOST so why did this wagon fall off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)