NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

In exactly the worst case scenario where psy and I are mafia it is MYLO because it's like 2.5+2.5 vs 1.5+1.5+1.5 but I think in all other cases it is not. Of course with no hammer as long as the numbers are close it gets SUPER annoying with flashwagoning at EoD so we do definitely want to avoid the mislynch here.

I am back but slightly tipsy.

Thoughts:
-pulsar afk, could be assed to defend herself with a vote even after being voted means that read is gravitating closer to null. Emcee willing to jump on essentially any wagon but that one is weird

-Of Emcee Celever and psy idk who if any on Zippy was bad. I did think the logic made sense and it was convincing to others so it's really a tough call. If it's Emcee/pulsar that EoD makes some sense, if it's Psy Maf/Town Celever/Town Emcee it makes some amount of sense, too.

-Skipper is the most likely mafia if Emcee/pulsar/zippy all town because they just chilled back happy to let any of them go

-Trying to imagine the EoD scenarios where Celever's scum and last night I thought they would have ended on an Aura Guardian bus but that obviously didn't happen.

Idk, I'll let things marinate. Sorry for being out tonight, will have some time throughout the day tomorrow.
literally just gonna collapse and die

If we don't kill maf tn, this is how mafia Voting Power / Veto Power looks:

View attachment 547595

This accounts for every possible scum combination, I wanna try averaging this out to see our chances tmrw, by comparing all of these in an ordered list. The main trouble is Skipp, because it creates a 50/50 scenario on wether or not we vote for him, so I'll state it as two different amounts.

Ordered, the list looks like this, detailing the best case scenario for a scumteam, to the worst case scenario:

View attachment 547596

So the Median amount of Vote/Veto Power Mafia currently has is 3/1

Gonna do some more math, probably tommorow to figure out what the median town Power is tommorow, to figure out if we usually win as town or not in a myslynch scenario tn.
i wanna believe that mc doesnt bother doing this as mafia though

yeah i was about to say i finished rereading and i think im just gonna sheep celevers reads because i cant bring myself to to deviate and lose another game for town

summation of my thoughts is that blazade has towny posting, mcs posting isnt very good, both of them have some really bad interactions or i guess treatment of pulsar but theres a few moments with mc that give me pause like the two of them just. having a nongame conversation in the middle of the thread. blazade feels like hes trying to both protect her and distance from her and mc by the end was clearly shielding her so like. . .

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
After thinking about it, I'm somewhat second guessing wether I'd rather take the guess tommorow, I feel like town might have worse odds voting for blaz here than running the 50/50 risk tommorow? Like I'm super confident about scum!pulsar but not as much on blaz

im ngl i think voting pulsar today just stalls the game out longer and leaves town with more risk tomorrow. we know shes scum and theres really nothing she can do in 2v1 lylo against any combo of us. if we vote her, we still have to resolve blazade vs mc. if we resolve it incorrectly today, at least the game ends faster than it wouldve if we did it next phase

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
"Neighbor chat is scum chat" Hydro/pulsar- Seems hard to fabricate stories about who is going to die tonight and be wrong about that and have that come across as believably as it does in the thread. The impression I'm getting is that neither of these players are good enough actors to pull that off. This is another revision of my earlier list that benefits from a night of sleep and a fresh perspective.
just gonna defend me and hydro here by saying that we considered every possible who dies tonight -> what would our reads be

You know when you wake up in the morning and realize you should ask out this girl you know but you fret over it for like 3 hours before sending the text and it's been a half hour and still no response so you know you're just waiting an indefinite amount of time? Yeah, that's me right now. I also wanted to take advantage of the day off to get some DnD prepwork done so beyond this I'm happy to respond to people but if people aren't really gonna change their minds and treat it as de facto hammer I'm gonna respect my own time here.
For anyone wondering how this went, I waited 6 hours and got rejected. Also I couldn't get much DnD prep done in that time. It's been a a truly unproductive day.

I'm glad at least that psy has been going through again and taking things into serious consideration. That is the respectful thing to do, and I appreciate it. And the respectful thing for me to do is not badger and berate people more than I have to; I've said my piece. Hydro and psy, you know how I feel and you know where to find me if you have any questions about what's going on. Until then, I'm gonna step away for a bit and check the thread a little less as I try to get something accomplished, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)