NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
also feel like maybe this is some sort of bastard game considering LS is being careful w answers but maybe its just how fucked the setup is. imagine if it was tho would be incredible

Blaz if you are town i need to see more effort coming out of your slot like rn
You know, Emcee, I've put in a not insignificant amount of work this game while having a busy schedule and I've been badgering people (including you) for effort through all of it so forgive me for feeling a little deflated when everyone's talking past me and parking their votes. I'm in bed on discord with friends right now. We're gonna be here for at least a day and a half.

People seem to agree with me on pulsar but want to vote me out anyway. Hard to argue with that, that's preference/ordering.

I've explained my reasoning on just about everything I've done this game and people don't seem to have further questions for me.

So that leaves me with trying to defend myself and argue my case against other potential pulsar scumpartners or other tinfoil theories. And I will do that. I've laid out my case against you in particular, and you as a scumbuddy with pulsar, and I'll reread tomorrow and do it in more detail and explore other theories.

I made a mistake, I'll own that. But I'm not going to get fleeced over it, and I'm not going to tilt myself overarguing with stubborn people either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)