NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

i feel like psy didnt care who dies he just wants someone to die
i just dont think this is a good reasoning them. i explained why i suspected skip, i explained why is suspected you, and ive talked a lot about how i feel difficulty in sorting out the people i suspect and deciding on one or the other because there isnt much to distinguish you. my feeling was that both of you could be scum, and the flip no matter what it was would give us helpful information for the next day

i dont necessarily think this line of logic is accurate or even fair when weve talked a lot about how this game has a massive pool of lhf in it and theres not really anything for us to go off of but sure i agree at least one active person is scum because i suspect blazade
to add to this its like you can fault the active players for having the wrong reads but our reads are based on the things that you guys do and if you dont do anything, then is an obstacle for us being able to form accurate reads because what do we have to look at

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
i just dont think this is a good reasoning them. i explained why i suspected skip, i explained why is suspected you, and ive talked a lot about how i feel difficulty in sorting out the people i suspect and deciding on one or the other because there isnt much to distinguish you. my feeling was that both of you could be scum, and the flip no matter what it was would give us helpful information for the next day
i can see this being the case yeah but i do feel like its more of a reason for me to sus anyone than like i would have for everyone else if nothing else like i outright straight townread ehmcee he is not mafia. and hydreigon is like null but ive been reading them town lately

and thats without mentioning that youre saying at least one active person should be scum here. sure, okay but youre leaping into "both active people are scum" which is a jump that im not following
its more of a like 'well who else is gonna be scum'. like ehmcee town and hydro i would bet is more town than u or blazade

i would really like to hear from either one of you the specifics of what was discussed in the neighbor chat cause right now its like were missing a piece of the puzzle but my thoughts havent changed. it sounds like you guys nailed out a specific scumteam but pulsar is only willing to vote one of them out and thats a massive red flag

additionally her reasoning for her reads to me demonstrates little knowledge of whats happened in the game. her justifications for her reads on me and mc were 1) "psy didnt seem to care who died between me and skip" 2) "mc warned everyone to veto the opposing wagons" both things that occured during eod2. meanwhile, she seems unaware of celevers discussion about mafia targeting tracker which occurred at sod2 which honestly makes me think she hasnt read the full game and only portions and shes being coached through on what to say

pulsars main given reason for scumreading me is that i didnt care which of her and skip died. blazade says the exact same thing. theyre partners
clarifying my phrasing. blazade is saying the exact same thing i am (indifference on the eod2 wagons) and pulsar wants to certainly vote for me and not him. in her eyes and with the things shes looking at and if she was town, there should be no significant difference between either of us that makes her want one or the other but shes purposefully passing over her own logical inconsistencies because she doesnt truly want blazade out, she just wants to stall town one more vote because thats what she and him need to win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)