NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Fine,

Just reviewed the 4 pages of CB's posts, and the big thing that stuck out was Scum Leaning me, but voting LS.
TBF upon doing the backlog I feel as though Caff has been relatively consistent in his position that both you and Salamence are scumleans for him. I'm not sure how substantiated that position really is, and considering I still think you were picked by the scumteam as the safe misvote today I could see it being setup to pivot onto you at deadline.

TBF upon doing the backlog I feel as though Caff has been relatively consistent in his position that both you and Salamence are scumleans for him. I'm not sure how substantiated that position really is, and considering I still think you were picked by the scumteam as the safe misvote today I could see it being setup to pivot onto you at deadline.
... Suddenly, I'm afraid I won't ever see day 2 in NOC anymore.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote: OM

Self-preservation. I'm not gonna be super active this EoD. I'll keep an eye out for a flashwagon I support but I get the feeling that's not gonna happen.

Before I am involuntarily dipped, I'll post my conclusion on Psy:
Psy's progression on me is fine up to a point but I find their response to my response suspect. They're not currently on me but that seems to be because a different distraction came along rather than anything to do with me. I'm still incredibly torn since Psy is playing their town meta from last game but with hints of suspect stuff.

Celever's gone up in my books given their reaction to my vote and their content.

Oh and uuuh

DIBS ON HOSTING THE NEXT GAME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)