NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Overall Reads:

OK I'm gonna be totally honest, this thread being the Psy show makes making reads more difficult and I don't think I'm in a great spot with them so far. I still think Schia and realiti are townlean, though everyone thinking realiti is town is still of concern. I like M24's posting a lot now that they have stopped playing Zelda (:puff:) and I am comfortable moving them to a townlean right now.

Most players have done nothing AI and I'm not gonna pretend like they have. Hopefully they do something AI in the future. The people in "I don't know" territory, though, are Vizh, Salamence, and AG.
- In my view, Vizh is still a townlean in isolation, however they have remarkably high scumbud equity with Psy, particularly for D1. If Psy flips scum, Vizh' stocks decrease a lot. I think they are overall contributory and particularly early in D1 where almost no one was trying to get the ball rolling, I think they actually did. Yeah, reads are "easy towncred" but the reads included novel content, so they actually kinda weren't just throwaway posts for no reason.
- Salamence I'm just in 2 minds about. I think the initial heat they caught was unfair, but it has been long enough to progress past that initial heat. They have promised great things on D2 so it's probably worth letting them get there, though.
- AG I'm also just genuinely in 2 minds about. I think some of the points raised on them are surface level valid, but I also think it is extraordinarily plausible the scumteam picked them out as the safe misvote target for the day because of those surface level points. Just in terms of those optics, I wouldn't feel particularly comfortable voting for them today and would like more content to build up first.

And then we get to scumreads, where my list of scumreads is... well, no one is really here. Which is really bad for this point in D1, but under the circumstances I think is absolutely reasonable. Psy has taken centre stage on the thread so hard with such nonsense that it is not a difficult biome for scum to hide themselves away in. And I can't say that Psy is scum with any degree of particular certainty, let's not forget I first pressured him just because I voted him to resolve a joke with Caff which flew over his head, but his response to my pressure has been overwhelmingly negative. Buried in the ocean of nonsense are some legitimately scummy things, and there is a reasonable chance that this entire thing is the performance it comes across as which would make many more of his posts AI. Beyond that, I just do not have someone I feel comfortable voting for, everybody else is too NAI, or every time I think of them as having scum potential a "yeah, but" comes to mind.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
do things
I don’t really have any suspicions on anyone right now. I’m glad Psy has been un-caps-locking more, they don’t strike me as someone I’m worried about being scum right now. Celever strikes me as less scumread and more ‘fucking with psy’, either genuinely or as a ‘bit’ (also now has me concerned for my d2 activity bc as I’m typing they’ve said I’ve promised greatness d2 on which I definitely don’t expect to live up to, nor do I think I promised). Don’t have much of a read on Caff other than thinking if he was scum surely he does something more than just side commentary. My interactions with Vizh have been pretty pedestrian in my eyes. I’m super confused where these group-wide realiti town reads are coming from because I’ve gotten zero leaning from them yet.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I don’t really have any suspicions on anyone right now. I’m glad Psy has been un-caps-locking more, they don’t strike me as someone I’m worried about being scum right now. Celever strikes me as less scumread and more ‘fucking with psy’, either genuinely or as a ‘bit’ (also now has me concerned for my d2 activity bc as I’m typing they’ve said I’ve promised greatness d2 on which I definitely don’t expect to live up to, nor do I think I promised). Don’t have much of a read on Caff other than thinking if he was scum surely he does something more than just side commentary. My interactions with Vizh have been pretty pedestrian in my eyes. I’m super confused where these group-wide realiti town reads are coming from because I’ve gotten zero leaning from them yet.
I slightly put words into your mouth but for me "I don't really contribute on D1" has the implication that you will contribute after D1 :sphearical: Doesn't need to be activity though, just greater content IMO.

Ok I read through the whole funny thing and for the most part I think it’s not really alignment indicative;

Psy I would like to you to summarize your Celever read, because the vote on Celever for “being a nuisance” is just.. bad.

and the thing is caffs post about my mad ramblings on vizh is genuinely very scummy because it sets out to undermine the post without actually pushing forth any discussion around it. it completely shuts down discussion and that's scum behavior but if I point that out its gonna be oh there goes silly psy saying weird stuff again! like does that not make sense????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)