THE WELL #79 - the zf ZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there intelligent lifeforms out there somewhere? if so where are they?
hmmm if there is intelligent life out there, it’s not in my office.

statistically there is! But odds are that i will never meet them

who inspires you?
franklin delano roosevelt. imagine being born that rich!!! Truly a life goal

In my younger years, kerouac and his band of merry men

what's a good nickname for my chandelure
Mr spook or Ms spook

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
hello my friend i hope you are well :D

1. after such incredible inventions such as "shittwo" and whatever the fuck
1680284025399.png
this is, what's next?

2. I've been using the gen 5 winona avatar for like 6-7 years at this point and want a change of pace; what's the avatar of choice?

when are you coming to visit?
hmm when are you free bro

What did you have for lunch today?
Sushi, chicken katsu, takoyaki squid flavour

If you could unban 1 user on the basis of being funny and then ban 1 user for being unfunny, would you? If yes, who are your picks?
unban SHAKEITUP (old Version) for the posts.
maybe Lance or Piexplode for… ya know, the Cringe… (to laugh at)

I think Lutra is pretty unfunny overall, but doesnt try to be i guess? Ninahiza tries to be but it never lands. Take ur pick

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
how do you suggest people our age born in 1997/1998 invest their money for retirement? what about investing in ourselves? how do you think we should be ready for the coming econmic struggles we old zoomers, dare i say us z-llenials (ew) should influence the world around us?

how do you suggest people our age born in 1997/1998 invest their money for retirement? what about investing in ourselves? how do you think we should be ready for the coming econmic struggles we old zoomers, dare i say us z-llenials (ew) should influence the world around us?
hmmm i max out a roth IRA contribution plus employer’s 401k match. I keep them in simple market funds. i-bonds are also cool, bought some a year ago

frankly i expect the current system we live in to collapse so i have considered putting my money in tangible items…

unfortunately i feel quite Powerless TM in regards to influence. i vote, i volunteer as a driver on election day… marginal impact. I dont tolerate intolerance. I work in an environmental engineering tole specifically with the chemical industry… money corrupts, capitalism corrupts absolutely.

Just keep going i guess, do what u can :)

maybe even break the cycle… one day

re: investing in urself…depends on qhat u mean and what u value. Will elaborate more later…

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
hmmm i max out a roth IRA contribution plus employer’s 401k match. I keep them in simple market funds. i-bonds are also cool, bought some a year ago
See I've been matching a mutual fund and a roth but as a result I don't max out the roth ira, maybe I oughta 66/33 on Roth and Mutual rather than 50/50 this year

hello my friend i hope you are well :D

1. after such incredible inventions such as "shittwo" and whatever the fuck View attachment 504074 this is, what's next?
hello! i am Doing Great xD

by shittwo, are u referring to psy / sub / cm / recover adv uber mewtwo? bc that mon Slaps

Untitled PokePaste prob how id BUILD that CLASSIC adv CUP finals winning team u linked above in the current meta x). But it is outdated these days smh 2015 really wasdifferent (before people realized refresh Existed).

1680484190297.png

1680484233714.png

1680484277876.png

1680484306880.png

1680484451215.png

dw champ im still cooking ;) you'll see in classic for sure !!!

2. I've been using the gen 5 winona avatar for like 6-7 years at this point and want a change of pace; what's the avatar of choice?
HGSS girl acetrainer
1680484666171.png

this guy's a banger too
1680484750398.png

cant be asked to FIND a cool gsc or adv sprite altho i m sure they exist

are Jersey drivers really as bad as the legends say?
in my experience, New jersey drivers are actually much better than those the rest of the country. they know to move out of the left lane and... believe it or not, know that u can turn on the TURN SIGNAL right next to the steering wheel. To show you intend to turn. Or like... change lanes or shit.

they also Speed AF and know how to merge and also find gaps. some May find it Aggressive BUT it is much better than the Idiots around other parts of the Country. And they crash at much lower rates DESPITE this perceived agresion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)