Tournament NDPL III - Commencement

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
how does one join a team for the NDPL (once the teams are made that is). This is my first time doing a premier league
people get drafted onto teams by the managers of said teams, which means there is a chance you won't get picked up. don't worry if this happens though, there's a premier league every year and tons of individual/unofficial forum tournaments for national dex as a filler

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i was gonna do a whole ass shoutout post for ppl to get but im banned i dont care enough and lets be honest all yall are starting tours clickers eitherway but for the 1 mf that has their draft plan go south and need an emergency ou3 slot i highly suggest u pick up kdca (he is my son), dudes one of the very few actually good mainers and an amazing presence in any teamcord, unsure how helpful his builds are gonna be LOL this guy runs eleki and goltres on rain like nahhhh but he is self sufficient and probably wouldn't go negative

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
i was gonna do a whole ass shoutout post for ppl to get but im banned i dont care enough and lets be honest all yall are starting tours clickers eitherway but for the 1 mf that has their draft plan go south and need an emergency ou3 slot i highly suggest u pick up kdca (he is my son), dudes one of the very few actually good mainers and an amazing presence in any teamcord, unsure how helpful his builds are gonna be LOL this guy runs eleki and goltres on rain like nahhhh but he is self sufficient and probably wouldn't go negative

ong

Banned deucer.
i was gonna do a whole ass shoutout post for ppl to get but im banned i dont care enough and lets be honest all yall are starting tours clickers eitherway but for the 1 mf that has their draft plan go south and need an emergency ou3 slot i highly suggest u pick up ONG (he is a goat), dudes one of the very few actually good mainers and an amazing presence in any teamcord, unsure how helpful his builds are gonna be LOL this guy runs eleki and goltres on rain like nahhhh but he is self sufficient and probably wouldn't go negative

spell

Death and I
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
People I think should get a shot in NDPL III
Punny ru open winner x2 , rult winner, slam winner, he's had a really good year and I think deserves a shot in ndpl. Also a great team presence and good at building
sensei axew super quietly won pu & ru circuit but has had success in other minor tours. I think he's a really solid player, as well as builder and teammate
Don't think it has to be said given all his tour results but gotta shoutout mncmt
In the ndru community all the people hariyana grande shouted out likely deserve a shot (ofc including hariyana grande)
Lily made uult finals and is an awesome teammate, I also always think Beraldinho deserves a shot if he signs up.
Meru can also play as well.

Seo. also deserves a slot, not a lot of people have a custom title as powerful as his

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)