Tournament NDPL III - Commencement

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
mocc 1 i guess

1661663449311.png

gorex47000
bbeeaa37500
Punny35000
crying32000
baconeatinassassin30500
Elfuseon30000
Mr.Bossaru30000
Lily26500
Kyo26500
mncmt25500
jonfilch25500
Meru25000
Sage24500
TJ24000
Dlanyer22500
sensei axew21500
Jordy21500
devin20500
ChrisPBacon20000
Trichotomy19000
DugZa16500
QWILY16000
Clone15000
LORD SAGIS13000
avarice12500
Ara12000
omicorio12000
Micaiah12000
Dieu Amphibien11500
hariyana grande11000
pichus10500
Raptor10000
Trashuny10000
Roginald9000
Unowndragon9000
Spl4sh9000
Will8500
RaJ.Shoot8000
PrinceOfAllTacos8000
Beraldinho7000
Lameflame6000
anique6000
ong6000
Meminger215000
StepC5000
Felines5000
MudkipBeans5000
style.css5000
Nevelle5000
Gray5000
Yama4500
Sahki4000
kDCA4000
Sulo4000
Clementine4000
WolfLegend4000
sealoo3500
tlenit3000
Mihowk3000
3d3000
Axzel3000
clean3000
Dj Breloominati♬3000
spoo3000
Purpur43000
Royal16043000
Lupla3000
Runoisch3000
hmmmmmmmmmmm3000
Mandibuladel55553000
OreoSpeedruns3000
EpicBon3000
Fluore3000
Alexander IV3000
TDR3000
scorbunnys3000
Togenium Z3000
Pokemonrainer3000
jay3000
Redgoop1153000
fnnnjd3000
AmyQuaris3000
R1C3M4N3000
nvk3000
Ashbala3000
dex3000
Phyn3000
sanguine3000
Ainzcrad3000
Dr. Phd. BJ3000
maroon3000
zioziotrip3000
Seo.3000
The White Room3000

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
young cotta power rankings skrt skrt

im banned this edition so they are unbiased (unlike manager "offical" prs)

number 8 :lunala: limitless lunala

Lunala LOOOOL they stole ur name n are slandering you

im ngl this hurts a bit cuz they drafted a bunch of my friends but HOLYYY this draft is bad. Derp just refused to buy ppl early on in the auction so they just dont have any heavy hitters, nor good building support. Speaking of derp, ive been managed by this guy before, and hes not the best manager there is. Team spirit is gnna be terrible cuz theres so many ppl in cord including some highly questionable ones, i cant imagine the non wla half of this team vibing with the plethora of wla players derp brought (this is a jerk draft)

number 6 :torterra:

im ngl this team is p fire they got jp numbers ez (didnt self buy fsr) (hes the ghosting slot tho) and like 2 good players in crying and lbn, however with that being said idt anyone else on this team is that good other than alpharay01 but that boy only succeeds when im helping him. ez is a miracle worker tho maybe his in-game advice can help them get some wins

number 7 :darumaka: french team

im ngl theres potential here they have daruma who is solid, trich who is arguably the best monotype player rn, bea who is probs top 3 ppl in the ou pool, lily who has been consistently proven viable in nd, sensei axew idk i think he was dominating lowertiers last year then quit probs a bit rusty wont lie and then unowndargon who is my goat.. however... after that this team FLOPPED and i genuinly doubt half of their good players r gonna put in ANY EFFORT actually i take it back this team is number 7 put the ez team at 6

number 5 :weavile:

Im ngl just drafting mainers isnt a good idea, as proven by the last ndpl's dragonites, or the ndpl before that's skarmories.my faith isnt super high in these guys being able to consistently pump out wins against some of the more experienced players. i expect to wake up to an angry snap from milo asking why i put his team in bottom 4.

number 4 :summerchu: summerchus :pichu:

im ngl i think omicorio cursed this franchise in smpl but idk im ngl this is the first team id consider good albiet sorta top heavy i expect good performances from everyone on this team as i have played with them before and know they are good players. they drafted my crush spitfire arcanine so they have to pick cap nd in a tiebreak

number 3 :Blacephalon: the gay jerk

im ngl i didnt wanna put this team at top 2 cuz they drafted omicorio anyways obligatory jerk draft but this time they wont flop cuz sashy didnt buy a 15k. cancer this team is sorta carried by its 3ks like revenge killer and zee though i hope they pick nd vgc in a tiebreak i think zee would win that

number 2 :victini: idk this teams name its the kate team

im ngl kate is the best player on this team think she will win this time around tho cuz her assman is viable this time around innit Optify stop ghosting me on snap bruh

number 1 half french half british :moltres-galar:

im ngl these guys are very broken has some of the all time goats + my goats clementine and clean cuts (qualled olt won agpl) + lameflame (pannu slayer) i expect great things from this team as they inspire heavy confidence in me.

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader

im ngl this hurts a bit cuz they drafted a bunch of my friends but HOLYYY this draft is bad. Derp just refused to buy ppl early on in the auction so they just dont have any heavy hitters, nor good building support. Speaking of derp, ive been managed by this guy before, and hes not the best manager there is. Team spirit is gnna be terrible cuz theres so many ppl in cord including some highly questionable ones, i cant imagine the non wla half of this team vibing with the plethora of wla players derp brought (this is a jerk draft)

im ngl this team is p fire they got jp numbers ez (didnt self buy fsr) (hes the ghosting slot tho) and like 2 good players in crying and lbn, however with that being said idt anyone else on this team is that good other than alpharay01 but that boy only succeeds when im helping him. ez is a miracle worker tho maybe his in-game advice can help them get some wins

im ngl theres potential here they have daruma who is solid, trich who is arguably the best monotype player rn, bea who is probs top 3 ppl in the ou pool, lily who has been consistently proven viable in nd, sensei axew idk i think he was dominating lowertiers last year then quit probs a bit rusty wont lie and then unowndargon who is my goat.. however... after that this team FLOPPED and i genuinly doubt half of their good players r gonna put in ANY EFFORT actually i take it back this team is number 7 put the ez team at 6

Im ngl just drafting mainers isnt a good idea, as proven by the last ndpl's dragonites, or the ndpl before that's skarmories.my faith isnt super high in these guys being able to consistently pump out wins against some of the more experienced players. i expect to wake up to an angry snap from milo asking why i put his team in bottom 4.

im ngl i think omicorio cursed this franchise in smpl but idk im ngl this is the first team id consider good albiet sorta top heavy i expect good performances from everyone on this team as i have played with them before and know they are good players. they drafted my crush spitfire arcanine so they have to pick cap nd in a tiebreak

im ngl i didnt wanna put this team at top 2 cuz they drafted omicorio anyways obligatory jerk draft but this time they wont flop cuz sashy didnt buy a 15k. cancer this team is sorta carried by its 3ks like revenge killer and zee though i hope they pick nd vgc in a tiebreak i think zee would win that

im ngl kate is the best player on this team think she will win this time around tho cuz her assman is viable this time around innit Optify stop ghosting me on snap bruh

im ngl these guys are very broken has some of the all time goats + my goats clementine and clean cuts (qualled olt won agpl) + lameflame (pannu slayer) i expect great things from this team as they inspire heavy confidence in me.
A6A98479-24A4-40B0-A80C-22A36894F600.jpeg

He isn’t going to lie​

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor

explaining.gif

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

the curse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)