Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm looking for someone to help evolve an Onix in Gen 8. I'd do it myself, but I let my sister borrow Legends: Arceus...
Edit: Still looking because I forgot to mention that I have to give it to you through Home and obstagoon3 can't trade on Home. Thanks to them for offering though. :)

Also looking for help finishing my Nat Dex in Home, so I'm asking to borrow these Pokemon. I don't have a Nintendo Online subscription so I have to trade on Home and I'm limited to 10 Friend Trades a day because I don't have a Home subscription either. Home won't let you trade Pokemon with Event Ribbons, so I'm mostly begging for Pokemon that are only tradable if they're from Go Events...

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai (Preferably from Legends)
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genescect (Preferably Shiny if that's not an insane request and if it is/was possible to get a Shiny Genescect from Go.)
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion
Magearna (Ironic that you need Magearna to get Margerna)
Marshadow
Meltan
Melmetal
Zarude (I'm still mad at Game Freak for making that event impossible for Americans.)

It'd be awesome if I could keep a Zarude and Legends Darkrai,

If anyone wants to help me with the Let's Go and BDSP Dexes in Home, that'd be fun too. I'm trying to complete them even though you need Pokemon from those games to count and I don't have those games. :P I have over half!

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to help evolve an Onix in Gen 8. I'd do it myself, but I let my sister borrow Legends: Arceus...

Also looking for help finishing my Nat Dex in Home, so I'm asking to borrow these Pokemon. I don't have a Nintendo Online subscription so I have to trade on Home and I'm limited to 10 Friend Trades a day because I don't have a Home subscription either. Home won't let you trade Pokemon with Event Ribbons, so I'm mostly begging for Pokemon that are only tradable if they're from Go Events...

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai (Preferably from Legends)
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genescect (Preferably Shiny if that's not an insane request and if it is/was possible to get a Shiny Genescect from Go.)
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion
Magearna (Ironic that you need Magearna to get Margerna)
Marshadow
Meltan
Melmetal
Zarude (I'm still mad at Game Freak for making that event impossible for Americans.)

It'd be awesome if I could keep a Zarude and Legends Darkrai,

If anyone wants to help me with the Let's Go and BDSP Dexes in Home, that'd be fun too. I'm trying to complete them even though you need Pokemon from those games to count and I don't have those games. :P I have over half!
I can help with onix

Hello! Looking nickname services of 1 event (Sly zoroark) i remember some people had save files for nickname this event so if somebody still have the save files and can help me let me know, thanks in advance!

Lf a Lugia. No real requirements beyond that. Obviously 0 atk preferred, as is 10 dynamax level. FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad(think I have 5IV+0 atk fwiw,) Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc. Even some legends(I have 3 Palkias, idk even.)

How does the distribution of Hidden Power work post-SwSh? I see it is useable in PLA and BDSP but appears to be locked to Unown only. Can anyone confirm?

CTNC

I'm looking for help transferring four Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. I don't have a Switch Online Subscription, so I have to trade on Home in Gen 8.

I'm also pretty close to filling the Let's Go and Legends Dexs on Home even though you need Pokemon with the game's mark and I don't have Let's Go or Legends. (My sister is borrowing Legends from me, so that's close enough to don't have.) If anyone wants to help with those, here's the Pokemon I need to borrow.

Let's Go Dex Complete
Crobat
Cherubi
Shellos
Vespiquen
Barboach
Octillery
Dusclops
Probopass
Chingling
Darkrai
The only one I can't get from random trades on the GTS is a Darkrai from Legends, so a trade and tradeback for one would be awesome. (It'd be even more awesome if anyone had a spare Legends Darkrai I could keep, though. :P)

Last edited:
I'm looking for help transferring four Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. I don't have a Switch Online Subscription, so I have to trade on Home in Gen 8.

I'm also pretty close to filling the Let's Go and Legends Dexs on Home even though you need Pokemon with the game's mark and I don't have Let's Go or Legends. (My sister is borrowing Legends from me, so that's close enough to don't have.) If anyone wants to help with those, here's the Pokemon I need to borrow.
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Raichu
Golduck
Poliwhirl
Machop (Found one only a minute after I wrote this list. lol)
Magnemite
Doduo
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Kangaskhan
Crobat
Cherubi
Shellos
Vespiquen
Barboach
Octillery
Dusclops
Probopass
Chingling
Darkrai
The only one I can't get from random trades on the GTS is a Darkrai from Legends, so a trade and tradeback for one would be awesome. (It'd be even more awesome if anyone had a spare Legends Darkrai I could keep, though. :P)
I've got an extra GO Darkrai if that works.

CTNC

I've got an extra GO Darkrai if that works.
Thanks. I'm sending you a PM with my Home FC so we don't clog up this thread.

It won't work for Home's Legends Dex, but I can still use it for 100% Completion of Legends when I get that back which is why I wanted one to keep. Home only counts Pokemon with the game's mark for a game's Dex. Also, they made it so you need Shaymin and Darkrai count for the Home Legends Dex completion. (I have Shield, so I have Shaymin. But not being able to get completion by yourself unless you have two other games is BS.)

Lf a Lugia. No real requirements beyond that. Obviously 0 atk preferred, as is 10 dynamax level. FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad(think I have 5IV+0 atk fwiw,) Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc. Even some legends(I have 3 Palkias, idk even.)
I have a Lugia I could trade you if you're still looking for this?

So I am looking for help with an ORAS breeding project. I am trying to prepare a run for my friend and I. I am picking Treecko and he is picking Mudkip. I picked Feraligatr in Crystal so I wish to breed one for myself for this run, and I did Charizard in Red but I think I can handle that one. He picked Typhlosion, and is going to choose Venasaur since he wants a grass starter. Thing is, we want to breed ones that can later be used for competitive play. I currently lack access to Venasaur's, Typhlosion's, Feraligatr's and Swamperts Hidden abilities. Sceptile and Charizard won't need their hidden abilities so I can make those myself. But if anyone could give me a donation on Alpha Sapphire so I can get started it would be amazing. My Ditto was RNGd to have its hidden ability and has flawless IVs. While I could get started with low quality Pokémon and then replace them with subsequent higher IVd children, if these parents had any 31s they would be a good jump start.

Originally I wanted to make sure they were all Shinies too with flawless IVs but I lost my Black Version and can't RNG on Alpha Sapphire.

I'm looking for Skrelp or Dragalge in a Dream Ball.

I have a bunch of RNG'd pokemon I can offer (legendaries and SUM2013 Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, shiny Ralts/Murkrow/Mareep/Johto starters) and I also have a Dream Ball I can give if you have to use your own.

EDIT: Ignore this - I've got one now!

Last edited:
With anubot being retired, is there a similar/reputable way for getting Apriballs? I've had terrible luck w/ cram-o-rama RNG and made some questionable catch decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)