Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Never Used | End of an Era

: Have it stay in RU
: Fat fuck alert, I say nerf its defenses(moreso its special defense) and dump some of it in special attack so while it won't be super bulky anymore it also won't be as passive.
: Sure why not
: Maybe nerf the bulk here so that way stall mains can't abuse it down here.
: I've always hated this thing for existing. Drop it down here so it can suffer a little less.
: Nerf its bulk a bit.
: No opinion
: Drop the duck ... preferably in a nice vat of hot oil.
: I know the meta is mostly slow fucks but like this thing isn't doing shit in RU. Send it down here where it can party with its fellow slow bros.
: Glasnow is my biggest regret in FE. I will never forgive myself for making it. It is with a joyous heart that I can say it looks like someone is being sent to the GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FACTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: As Googersby says in the famed movie Googbius, "It's googing time." I believe now is googing time. Sure it has belly drum and huge power but that just means it's slightly better here than it is in RU right now. I say send it down.
: The more merciful thing to do would be to burn it after the shit its been through. Yeah drop it down at this point. The fact that it's actually fast can help it out here.
: Ehh no thanks chief I've had enough mushrooms for one day.
: Look Grass/Psychic is ass enough for it to be here even with those stats.
: I feel as though this frozen fish could use a price drop.
: I have 0 opinion on this thing and I do not care if it drops or not.
: See the silvino spreadsheet for more information
: Big stats but essentially lacks an ability in a meta where most mons have strong abilities. I say it's safe.
: Sure why not. Tapu Lop and it's ability could do something here at least.
: Without hail it fails, and hail teams suck for the most part. I say drop it down.
: I don't know why this one was considered. Just let it stay in RU for now.
: Dumbass should probably be in FELC Ubers really, but yeah let the biting baby in.
: You know I don't mind this getting in and "hot take" in coming but I think its bulk is fine and if anything should be nerfed it should be the speed instead.

TYPEDROP STATUSREASONING
YES​
Terrible defensive typing and cannot use boots. If there was an FEPU I'd say drop it to that instead.
MAYBE​
Stewing over this one some more has made me realize that it really wouldn't be overly threatening here. It's still concerning but not too concerning.
MAYBE​
After some reevaluation I feel as though this could be fairly interesting in the meta as a pivot.
YES​
Good defensive typing but severely hindered by a lack of an item slot due to rocks. It balances out a bit.
YES​
Good defensive typing but severely hindered by a lack of an item slot due to rocks. It balances out a bit.
MAYBE​
May be a bit much with its typing and regen but I'm not sure if it would be considered too strong. If it doesn't get in now I'd strongly consider for later.
YES​
Terrible defensive typing and cannot use boots. If there was an FEPU I'd say drop it to that instead.
YES​
Normal is an okay defensive typing at best but the main selling point is that this can use other items making it a lot more flexible.
MAYBE​
May be a bit much with its typing and regen but I'm not sure if it would be considered too strong. If it doesn't get in now I'd strongly consider dropping later.
YES​
A meh defensive typing and meh offensive typing make it pretty meh to use. Pretty safe to drop.
YES​
The main selling point for this would probably be its offenses and speed rather than its bulk. Honestly just drop it down it's probably not going to be that good anyway.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Firstlt, I thought drop slates happened every 5 slates? I think it is a tad bit soon isnt it? I woulda liked to see the potential meta grow just an itty bit more before the boys come in.

My thoughts are mixed on Swanna. If it were slower I'd be 100% sold on it, but discounting DDance which isnt all that hot tbh, mon just has really strong Brave Birds lol. Lapfisk and Frax bully it well but with no recovery they always a two rounds of BB chip away from a EQ. I'll pitch my head in for a tentative BL placement atm.

I don't know yet lol. Fur Coat is hella funny, I think a SpD drop or sumn to make it more feasible is in order.

Garbage Pokémon imo. Should be a no brainer to let drop, its just slightly spicy Sableye.

People are giving Aromarel too much credit. This thing does not have reliable recovery and it has a eh defensive typing. A lil Unaware is only gonna make it a solid stall addition, nothing more. Definite drop as I welcome diversifying our defensive meta.

Another poopy mon. Dropping this puts HO on the map but I think the vast majority of drops prop up a Balance and Bulky Offense heavy metagame so we in the clear.

If you drop a Defense heavy or something this mon will be ok. Strong, but not without counterplay.

Honestly imo one of the scariest drops in the lineup. I am perfectly fine if she stays in the drafts.

Another potential overhype I think. The meta is already speeding up and resists to this breaker are already in existence. Its criminally low speed seals the deal, I say we let him in and watch what happens.

Keep it in BL, yeah its slow and yeah its typing is "questionable" but OTR cleans up offense unimpeded imo (and is underrated) and SD feels unwallable for fat teams.

Worse Regidurr outside of facilitating based Weather sweeping (more on that later). Let him in.

Belly Drum imo is also a big fear monger set. Just run Spikes pivot or SD and put in all of the work without the needless deadweight til he Drums up hanging over your head. As for Spikes pivot or Swords Dance, both have the potential to put in nasty work so keep an eye on it.

LMAO

People see PH and start bitching fr. Just lower ya boy's Attack stat to a respectful 110 and you are looking at a great pivot thank you.

Living its meh lifestyle. Man this typing is consistent ass he won't be good til we make a Grassy Surge user fr fr. Already have massive 4MSS atm but I think Knock Off is much bigger in NU than RU based on the current line up, so I expect it to be it's chief coverage option.

CertifiedBLBoy

Another booty Spore user that incredibly doubles as an Iggly check? Well I'll be damned let him in!

Everyone massively overhyping this thing. In reality only 3 to 4 types will be genuinely good / usable (Electric / Grass / Poison / Fighting) everything else is a meme good option (Flying / Normal / Rock(?)) or actual garbage. As for the actual good types, Poison comes in hot as a true Iggly check for fat teams thanks to Regen, so will always be good. Grass is essentially the lower tier Tangela / Eldegoss of our time I think we can let them slide. Fighting is purely for offensive sets because big 120 STAB + SD is always great and it has the coverage to cover itself well. Electric is honestly the worse of what I mentioned because its not as clear cut offensively as Fighting is (its REALLY easy to get mid speed Electric Pokémon) and defensively isn't worth much til we get some good Flying types (Swanna sneak?).

Mega is funny as hell, I wanna see if it can fly here now that a bunch of Poisons are coming. Most likely no because I want the following mons to be interesting to use.

I feel base is an interesting case of "I do not know what this is". Clutch Factor is a very bad ability on a Pokémon like this and I think its VERY easy to rework the components to be somewhat good. (Leaf Guard aka a pseudo status immunity is right there. Make it heal status when it uses a Water move)

Mega is a sexy beast that I really want to be usable, to the point where I'd build low tier Rain teams to facilitate its rise to power. Outside of that its a big beef cake bulky mon who doesnt love it.

Great drop choice. I can see this dropping even further and TrickAV just seems funny to try and pull off.

Based. I like the idea of going back to its OG ability as it would make it a really annoying mon to take out but HAIL SWEEPER IN LOWER TIER GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

I say keep it in BL, not necessarily because it is too strong (probably is) but I like the other Grasses we are getting in the drop (Harisect, Silvinno Grass, Mega Swamp) and I think this thing over shadows them.

He got dat Dawg in em.

I like this too yeah. As we all know any big Fairy that comes in keeps him in check and if we really wanna bitch Shroolish or whatever the fuck is running around on his ass. Also more actual "bulky" grounds please. For some time Claylamar was RU's sole bulky Ground abd sole offensive Ground and it was glorious to build with so I'd like to return to that era.

My thoughts are my bond and these thoughts must be enforced by law.

Last edited:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
DD does push it too much, but it could just be reworked to Ducklett+Salamence or something like that
I'd normally say it's too fat, but at the same time its special bulk is eh and its movepool is quite barebones to do much, so it should be fine to drop with a slight rework if anything
Now that it no longer has a physical Tail Glow, it should be fine to drop
A Normal typing holds back its Fairy typing more than one would think, having a Fairy that can't be used to wall Fighting types really puts this mon in check, that combined with having a quite barebones movepool makes me think it can drop as is, also make Weezking retain its super-Unaware in FERU, I'd like the capability to viably run stall in any FELT meta
Shitmon, easy drop
Walls in the meta currently are weak to SR, which this considerably capitalizes on to remove their HDB passively, so some nerf would be considerable
Eh, I'd say the mon is fine as is if it didn't have wide coverage, so I'm on the fence on this one
Curse sets look actually usable, acting as a sort of Snorlax 2.0, but it does look a bit scary with its effective 150 Atk stat, I've already said before the mon would be fine if it had NatCure+Defiant so its Atk raises by 2 whenever it's statused, promoting RestTalk sets and turning the mon more interesting, but time will tell
No way, mon hits too hard and has a really solid offensive typing, maybe if it was reworked considerably, however
Regidurr 2, let it drop
Wide movepool but awful STABs, I'd say it's fine
Fine to drop, but I'd recommend to bring back its Mold Breaker, Limber doesn't really help it at all when it's Electric food anyways
Budget Breloom, should be fine with a minor rework if anything
Godawful typing and typing, IDK why anyone thought this would be good on FEUU on its last slates of all places, Parasomnia is overrated and doesn't help when a mon has one of the worst defensive typings on the game and already struggles with moveslots to run Rest, so it should be fine
Unresisted STAB combination and utility go brrr. Anyways, the mon should be fine, but it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on it
Without sun the mon is really existent, the only notable difference between this and Carcannon is Spore, and so it may even struggle with a niche TBH, so go ahead
Drop Silvino-Steel and Fairy, meta has a RU power level contrary to its name (as much as FERU has a UU power level, FEUU has a OU power level, and FEOU is a Ubers meta), but in any case, the vinos should be fine, they lose an item slot for a fancy monotyping, and so are just rather niche mons that together do complement teambuilding quite a lot
Meh, M-Audino 2, go ahead
Swampert is overrated, peeps thought that fusing it with a garbomon (Sunflora) would make a balanced variant for FERU with all of Swampert's qualities, but in reality Water/Grass is quite mediocre defensively out of a lack of viable resists, that combined with the type even being worse offensively as well rendered this into just a lame statstick no one would use seriously, go ahead
Budget M-Swampert, should be fine, maybe even if we get a proper rain setter if the meta gets more physically bulky Grass types
Probably one of the weakest mons in the list, drop it
Reworking to its original ability would be a good idea here, peeps would actually run manual Hail and watch this KO stuff with a Banded Fishious Rend otherwise
Stats are too high, rework it into Mareanie+Zarude if anything
Easy drop, mon is overly predictable and there's plenty of counterplay already even when it traps a mon
Funny that this was once considered the mascot of FERU until the meta developed and this devolved into a shitmon not much better from Azekrow, go ahead and drop it

Note: Drop
to FERU you cowards

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
woo, lets see
Drop with Changes
as everybody has already said, no<3, but devolving it might be a solution? like no ducklet but shelgon? bulkier and could have recoil-less Brave Birds with Rock Head, idk, this Could drop but should be heavily reworked, otherwise just give it Pecking Order again and stick it in RU lol
Drop with Changes
yeah but less general bulk please
Drop
meh, why not
Do Not Drop
yay unaware : |
Drop
shitty ass bitch, ohko'd by any U-Turn-ass bitch
????
no thoughts head empty.
Do Not Drop
steel/fairy nidoking ass, only needs Moonblast to be UU lookin ass
Do Not Drop
meh??? chansey and blissey are and have always been the bane of my existence, and a watered down version of them that can destroy you with Double-Edge will not very healthy in NU, at least for now
Do Not Drop
free band at the cost of being the Pokemon version of the Stall ability, may be too powerful for NU rn
Drop
meh.
Do Not Drop
GOOGERS (might be too much for the tier rn, maybe when it gets power crept a little?)
Drop with Changes
Mold Breaker and Fight/Poison or bust
Do Not Drop
what, no, what have you been smoking
Drop
horrible typing balances it, drop it
Do Not Drop
a true gentleman, would do horrible things to the whole tier, but again, feel like it might be good to drop it next drop slate
Drop
yeah, drop it
Refer to Beaf
just read Beaf's post, cantó la posta.
Do Not Drop
brainless fatmon, boring and op for the tier
Drop
HELL YEAH
Do Not Drop
rain will probably get added in the future, so no.
Drop
yeah drop it, it'll finally be good
Do Not Drop
Banded sets sets are a little scary?? no? most walls get fucking obliterated by fishious rend, maybe evio Fraxblade lives 2 or 3, but thats it
(also Scarf sets outspeed Adamant or Modest Igglycian and Salasian lmao)
Do Not Drop
Unnecessarily bulky, no.
Drop with Changes
Give Us Vibrava/Zweilous. /j
Drop
HELL YEAH

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Voting may now begin and will last for two days. Much like other Drop Slates, it'll be done in the thread. The voting options are Yes, No, and Yes, but nerfed/reworked (Preferably stating what change you'd like to see).

For Silvino, put in parenthesis whichever type you don't want to drop. So for an example, Silvino (Electric, Fighting) means you're voting for every slated Silvino type except for those. Do note that Silvino types that weren't slated, such as Steel and Fairy, cannot be voted on either way.

Use theicon list in this post to get all the sprites for voting.

Enjoy!

No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes (fighting)
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
No

No

Yes
Carcannon meta forever. Also im i doing this right?

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000

Yes, but Reworked. (devolve it)

Yes, but Nerfed. (less bulk)

Yes

Yes (but I hate it)

Yes

Yes, but Nerfed. (Less attack ig)

No

Yes (but I hate it)

Yes (Tentatively)

Yes

No

Yes, but Reworked. (make it Fight/Poison and give it Mold Breaker again)

No

Yes

Yes, but Nerfed (less Spa or Spe)

Yes

Yes (Everything)

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes, but Reworked (old ability)

No

Yes

Yes

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
yes with rework (remove the moxie effect)
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (less atk, maybe less bulk)
no
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (less atk)
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes

Yes, but with rework (lower either Atk or Spe, or both, or change the ability)
Yes, but with rework (lower bulk)
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes, but with rework (slightly lower Atk, other than that should be fine)
Yes, but with rework
(lower SpA, it's kinda scary rn)
Yes

No
Yes

Yes

Yes, but with rework (possibly make it a physical attacker? I dunno man, just something)
Yes, but with rework (lower bulk, it should be fine as is tho)
Yes
No
Yes

Yes
Yes
Yes, but with rework (this needs a better ability man)
Yes

Yes

Yes, but with rework (reverting back to the OG ability is cool with the lower power level)
No
Yes
Yes

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Yes, with rework (Less attack or remove Moxie)
Yes, with rework

(Pure Power + Weak Armor = Pure Armor: This Pokemon's Defense and Speed is doubled)(only rework I will allow or else I quit FE, no more quality submission)(alternatively move some Sp.Def into Sp.Atk)

Yes

Yes
Yes

Yes

Yes, with rework
(Reduce offenses)
Yes

No
Yes

No
Yes
No
Yes, with rework
(Slightly less attack)
No
Yes

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Yes

No
Yes
Yes

Last edited:
yes with rework (less attack and speed, or less moxie)
yes with rework (lower special bulk)
yes
yes (please)
yes
yes with rework (less attack)
yes with rework (significantly less speed, probably less spa too)
yes
yes
yes with rework (snow warning?)
yes
yes with rework (give it mold breaker and the poison/fighting typing back)
no
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (original ability pls)
no
yes
yes

Last edited:
no
yes with rework (spatk is already almost maxed as-is, move that spdef and maybe some spatk too into attack)
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (lower bulk)
yes with rework (remove all speed boosts, also drop spatk as much as possible)
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (bring back mold breaker i stg)
no
yes
no
yes
yes (Fighting, Poison)
please vote for individual vinos y’all, a couple of these are seriously too much
no
yes
yes
yes
yes with rework (bring back original abil)
no
yes
yes

Last edited:
: Yes with rework (no moxie)
: Yes with rework (less bulk)
: Yes
: No
: No
:Yes
: Yes with rework(give unburden+corrosion please)
: Yes with rework(lower atk)
:No
:yes
:No
;Yes

no :psysly:
rework lower spec bulk
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
rework less attack
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Just release the mega for FERU, we already have an Aerilate mon in M-Pingar after all

Yes, but nerfed/reworked (either Ducklett+Salamence, or just change the ability and stats)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes (but it's still one-dimensional)
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (a slight nerf at least TBH)
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (lower stats)
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (change ability as said before)
No (I don't think any rework can be done without completely changing the mon)
Yes
Yes
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (give it Mold Breaker over Limber)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes (Drop Silvino Steel and Fairy you cowards)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (may need an eye on if we get a Hail setter, the Downpour it previously had may be actually cool here)
Yes, but nerfed/reworked (Make it Mareanie+Zarude, maybe even change it to Dark/Poison or Water/Dark and/or change its ability to Natural Heal if the stats are too lacking)
Yes
Yes

Last edited:

G-Luke

yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
yes
yes with rework (mon sucks man)
yes
no
yes
yes (literally nothing wrong with any types get over it)
no
yes with rework (on god we nee d to fix ability)
yes
yes
yes with rework (revert to old ability)
no
yes
yes

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Yes, with rework (remove Moxie)
Yes, with rework (Special Defense nerf)
Yes
Yes, with rework (slight Special Defense nerf)
Yes
Yes, with rework (HP and Attack nerf)
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes, with rework (replace Limber with Mold Breaker)
No
Yes
Yes, with rework (Speed nerf)
Yes
Yes (Fighting, Electric)
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes, with rework (revert buff)
No
Yes
Yes

THE yoshiblaze drop slate votes

Yes, with rework (remove Moxie)
Yes, with rework (less bulk)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes, with rework (Less power and/or bulk)
Yes, with rework (Minimum Speed (86 -> 67) + Slight nerf to minimum SpA (90 -> 87) might just about be fine)
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes, with rework (Way less Atk)
Yes, with rework (maybe lower Atk a little bit (only prime options are 127, 131, and 137))
No
Yes
Yes to all
Yes
Yes, with rework (Give it a better ability)
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes

Ema Skye

Work!
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
yes
yes with rework (mon sucks man)
yes
no
yes
yes (literally nothing wrong with any types get over it)
no
yes with rework (on god we nee d to fix ability)
yes
yes
yes with rework (revert to old ability)
no
yes
yes

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Results are in! The following Pokémon have been dropped into the metagame:

absable.png
Absable
aromarel.png
Aromarel
azekrow.png
Azekrow
fetchey.png
Fetchey
glasnow.png
Glasnow
googersby.png
Googersby
hypnakart.png
Hypnakart
paracoal.png
Paracoal
Silvino-Bug.png
Silvino-Bug
Silvino-Electric.png
Silvino-Electric
Silvino-Fighting.png
Silvino-Fighting
Silvino-Fire.png
Silvino-Fire
Silvino-Flying.png
Silvino-Flying
Silvino-Grass.png
Silvino-Grass
Silvino-Ice.png
Silvino-Ice
Silvino-Normal.png
Silvino-Normal
Silvino-Poison.png
Silvino-Poison
Silvino-Psychic.png
Silvino-Psychic
Silvino-Rock.png
Silvino-Rock
Silvino-Normal-Mega.png
Silvino-Mega
swampflora.png
Swampflora
swampflora-mega.png
Swampflora-Mega
tapulop.png
Tapu Lop
trapeino.png
Trapeino
claylamar.png
Claylamar

Aditionally, the following have been dropped, with reworks:

swannamence.png
Swannamence's ability has been changed to Moxie + Hydration, Heals user's status if user scores a KO. Mega will be unbanned in UU once the PMPL ends.

vullacham.png
Vulalcham's stats have changed to 65 / 57 / 75 / 52 / 70 / 80. This nerfs the base's stat buffs while boosting the Mega's speed tier, with the mega's new stats being 65 / 97 / 85 / 72 / 80 / 100.

bearyx.png
Bearyx's stats have been changed to 110 / 110 / 80 / 70 / 80 / 75, reducing HP by a fair ammount.

hawlazzle.png
Hawlazzle's ability has been reverted to Toxic Play, having the effects of Mold Breaker and Corrosion.

harisect.png
Harisect's stats have been changed to 107 / 110 / 70 / 50 / 70 / 40, having a nerf to both its Atk and its Speed.

vishitomb.png
Vishitomb's ability has been reverted back to Downpour.

We may now move on to...

googersby.png
Slate 4 - Midway Bumps
absable.png

We now have a decently sized metagame with a pretty well-established power level. The next few slates should focus on taking a look at the metagame to see which Pokémon need to be handled or what niches we could still fill. I ask that before you rush in to do subs for this slate, play around with the newly added drops a bit - We tripled the metagame's size, so it'd be smarter to check out how much the drops affect the previous mons and what the current metagame looks like, so that you may adjust your submissions accordingly.

Since that takes some time, we will let submissions open for a whole week, closing on the 24th. This should give people enough time to playtest the new meta and take their own conclusions on what should be submitted.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!
:swsh/skuntank::swsh/qwilfish:
DNA Donors: Skuntank / Qwilfish
Fusion Name: Qwiltank
New Types:

Base Stats: 84 / 114 / 76 / 63 / 58 / 104 [BST: 499] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Fallout = (Aftermath + Intimidate)
Ability Description: When this Pokemon faints, the foe's attack is lowered one stage and the foe loses 25% of its HP.
Notable Moves:
Explosion, Crunch, Gunk Shot, Sucker Punch

Taunt, Spikes, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: suicide spikes lead, bad swords dance mon
Role Justification: there are no spikers in the tier (other than Paracoal) and given that spikers usually see use in the lead spot on HO, this mon is optimized for that role. Explosion with the attack drop can function a bit like Memento to try and bring in a setup mon if the Aftermath chip doesn't outright KO.

:swsh/toxicroak::swsh/klefki:
DNA Donors: Toxicroak / Klefki
Fusion Name: Croaki
New Types:

Base Stats: 83 / 96 / 91 / 83 / 87 / 80 [BST: 520] (+13 HP / +3 Atk / +13 Def / +0 SpA / +11 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: First Aid = (Dry Skin + Magician)
Ability Description: At the end of each turn, this Pokemon restores 1/8th of its HP if it is not holding an item.
Notable Moves:
Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Knock Off, Drain Punch/Cross Chop, Earthquake

Swords Dance, Spikes, Defog, Thunder Wave, Taunt
Intended Role: defensive pivot, spikes, defog, swords dance, stallbreaker?
Role Justification: Another Ziggly answer that can go offense or defense to check it. Generally a pretty awesome utility cart mon that can adapt to the meta.

:swsh/diancie::swsh/quagsire:
DNA Donors: Diancie / Quagsire
Fusion Name: Diansire
New Types:

Base Stats: 72 / 92 / 117 / 82 / 107 / 42 [BST: 512] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Clear Water = (Clear Body + Water Absorb)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.
Notable Moves:
Diamond Storm, Earthquake, Body Press
Earth Power, Power Gem, Focus Blast
Stealth Rock, Recover, Curse, Calm Mind, Trick Room?, Heal Bell?
Intended Role: mixed wall, stealth rock, setup (curse/CM)
Role Justification: Diamond Storm is cool and affords a lot of application. Ground compliments its coverage and Water Absorb is generally useful. Clear Body also helps it with its setup gimmicks.
:swsh/diancie-mega::swsh/quagsire:
DNA Donors: Diancie / Quagsire
Fusion Name: Mega Diansire
New Types:

Base Stats: 72 / 152 / 77 / 142 / 67 / 102 [BST: 612] (+0 HP / +60 Atk / +-40 Def / +60 SpA / +-40 SpD / +60 Spe)
New Ability: Magic Bounce = ( + )
Notable Moves:
Diamond Storm, Earthquake, Body Press
Earth Power, Power Gem, Focus Blast
Stealth Rock, Recover, Curse, Calm Mind, Trick Room?, Heal Bell?
Intended Role: mixed wall, stealth rock, setup (curse/CM)
Role Justification: Pretty stonk offensive mon held back by its frailty and typing.

the revdex mon lol
:swsh/gastrodon::swsh/shiinotic:
DNA Donors: Gastrodon / Shiinotic
Fusion Name: Shiinodon
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 64 / 74 / 91 / 91 / 34 [BST: 439] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Spore Force = (Sand Force + Effect Spore)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's moves do 1.3x damage against foes that are poisoned, asleep or paralyzed.
Notable Moves:

Moonblast, Scald/Surf, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Clear Smog
Recover, Strength Sap, Spore, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Toxic
Intended Role: mixed wall
Role Justification: big fatmon that can also go offensive with status spread support, which it can also do by itself if given the turns to do so.

:swsh/kecleon::swsh/oricorio-pom-pom:
DNA Donors: Kecleon / Oricorio-Pom-Pom
Fusion Name: Keclecorio-Pom-Pom
New Types:

Base Stats: 78 / 80 / 75 / 85 / 100 / 79 [BST: 497] (+11 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +6 SpA / +5 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Masquerade = (Color Change + Dancer)
Ability Description: Effects of Color Change. Before changing type, This Pokemon uses moves that are its current type.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, U-Turn
Revelation Dance, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Roost, Taunt, Calm Mind/Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: defensive pivot, special attacker
Role Justification: So this kinda gives you bootleg pbond given that you attack twice in a turn if you change type (though the second attack is out of your control). It gets all the defensive pivot tools it wants, as well as whatever it can try to steal when switching in. Or it can try to boost and use the Dancer triggered moves to get extra chip. The best part is that Revelation Dance will always get STAB.

:swsh/kabutops::swsh/comfey:
DNA Donors: Kabutops / Comfey
Fusion Name: Kabufey
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 98 / 97 / 93 / 90 / 90 [BST: 528] (+5 HP / +15 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Armor Shed = (Weak Armor + Triage)
Ability Description: Effects of Triage. When using a healing move, this Pokemon gets -1Def/+2 Spe.
Notable Moves:
Liquidation, Play Rough, Stone Edge, U-Turn/Flip Turn, Knock Off
Meteor Beam, Hydro Pump, Dazzling Gleam/Draining Kiss, Earth Power, Ice Beam
Defog, Synthesis, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Taunt, Trick
Intended Role: physical/special breaker, speed control, defensive/offensive pivot, hazards, hazards removal
Role Justification: for an offensive set, SD or MBeam + Synth allows you to do a pseudo dual dance, which could be pretty interesting. compressing revenge killing (DKiss) with its other utility options could also make it a pretty good utility pivot

Last edited:
NP Ghost/Fairy
Aka Clefable-Mega-Mini
:swsh/whimsicott::swsh/rotom:
DNA Donors: Whimsicott / Rotom
Fusion Name: Rotocott
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 58 / 85 / 90 / 80 / 110 [BST: 498] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +4 SpA / +4 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Lighthearted = (Prankster + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Shadow Ball, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Hex, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Volt Switch, Psychic
Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Substitute, Encore, Trick
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Nasty Plot)
Role Justification: this is a rather straightforward setup sweeper. use NP Via prankster and go ham.
alternatively, you can be really annoying and run a bunch of prankster boosted status moves like wisp, twave, and encore.
Trick is also nice for crippling walls and setup.
its main drawback is that its coverage is kinda lacking, and its bulk is meh, particularly without reliable healing.

Versatile normal/psychic

:swsh/miltank::swsh/meloetta:
DNA Donors: Miltank / Meloetta
Fusion Name: Melotank
New Types:

Base Stats: 99 / 79 / 99 / 99 / 99 / 99 [BST: 574] (+2 HP / +1 Atk / +8 Def / +15 SpA / +0 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Graceful Fighter = (Scrappy + Serene Grace)
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Body Press, U-Turn
Focus Blast, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam
Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Rest, Curse(?), Calm Mind
Intended Role: Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock,) Mixed wall
Role Justification: this mon was the OG heal bell user, but i decided to keep it since it seemed interesting.
it has a lot of tools at its disposal, from Rocks to Trick, and status. and Heal bell with reliable recovery.
it also has a bunch of coverage that are Serene Grace boosted, from Shadow Ball's 40% to Body Slam's 60% if you can bear the 79 attack.
it also gets pivoting in U-turn so it isn't passive.
the downsides to this are that its typing is eh. whilie it has few weaknesses, it has few resistances as well.
its STABs are also meh, bring primarily walled by steels, so it's going to have to rely on nonstab coverage.

Finally, a viable Heal Bell user
:swsh/roselia::swsh/umbreon:
DNA Donors: Roselia / Umbreon
Fusion Name: Roselion
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 62 / 80 / 85 / 105 / 65 [BST: 472] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: One-Sided Suffering = (Natural Cure + Synchronize)
Ability Description: component effects.
Notable Moves:
Foul Play
Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse
Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Spikes/Tspikes, Sleep Powder, Toxic, Synthesis/Moonlight, Wish, Taunt
Intended Role: Cleric, Hazard Setter (Spikes), Mixed Wall
Role Justification: this was intended to be a viable heal bell user because before the drops, burn was everywhere. now while it still can fill that niche, it can also function as a bulky Spiker that can put things to sleep if need be.
its main draws are that its healing in moonlight and synthesis are both 8 pp and weather reliant, so it may run out fairly fast.
the other being that it has incredible 4mss in that it can't run everything, but it's also very versatile if you wanna specialize in a particular role.

subs are very subject to change

Last edited:

G-Luke

:swsh/swalot::swsh/incineroar:
DNA Donors: Swalot / Incineroar
Fusion Name: Swaloroar
New Types:

Base Stats: 97 / 99 / 86 / 76 / 86 / 57 [BST: 501] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Trash Talk = (Liquid Ooze + Intimidate)
Ability Description: Liquid Ooze effects. If triggered, lowers the foe's attack by 1 stage.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Poison Jab, U-turn

Will O Wisp, Parting Shot, Toxic
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: Solid defensive typing and bulk allow it to spec into what it needs to to check various popular Pokémon in the tier

:swsh/weezing-galar::swsh/metang:
DNA Donors: Weezing-Galar / Metang
Fusion Name: Weetang-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 82 / 115 / 90 / 77 / 55 [BST: 494] (+13 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +20 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Clear Surge = (Clear Body + Misty Surge)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities
Notable Moves:
N/A
Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast
Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Defog, Pain Split, Will O Wisp
Role Justification: Misty Terrain setter and check to a few Pokémon outright, should help with the incoming status spam that is sure to come. Also done because Metang in a Top Hat and beard is peak fiction.

:swsh/gligar::swsh/exeggutor-alola:
DNA Donors: Gligar / Exeggutor-Alola
Fusion Name: Gliggutor-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 95 / 95 / 95 / 85 / 65 [BST: 520] (+5 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +15 SpA / +15 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: N/A = (Immunity + Frisk)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Stone Edge, U-turn, Knock Off, Dragon Hammer, Outrage
Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Flamethrower
Toxic, Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance,
Role Justification: Gliguttor is pretty heat. Vote for it please.

:swsh/sharpedo::swsh/musharna:
DNA Donors: Sharpedo / Musharna
Fusion Name: Musharp
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 95 / 65 / 101 / 70 / 80 [BST: 506] (+2 HP / +8 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +18 Spe)
New Ability: Synapse Surge = (Speed Boost + Synchronize)
Ability Description: If no Pokémon on the field is statused (including itself), it's speed is boosted by one stage at the end of each turn.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Flip Turn
Hydro Pump, Psychic, Psyshock, Moonblast, Future Sight
Calm Mind, Protect
Intended Role: Late Game Sweeper
Role Justification:

:swsh/sharpedo-mega::swsh/musharna:
DNA Donors: Sharpedo / Musharna
Fusion Name: Musharp
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 115 / 95 / 116 / 95 / 90 [BST: 606] (+2 HP / +28 Atk / +33 Def / +15 SpA / +28 SpD / +28 Spe)
New Ability: Strong Jaw
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Flip Turn, Liquidation, Psychic Fangs, Crunch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
Hydro Pump, Psychic, Psyshock, Moonblast, Future Sight
Calm Mind, Protect
Intended Role: Late Game Sweeper
Role Justification:

:swsh/samurott::swsh/golem-alola:
DNA Donors: Samurott / Golem-Alola
Fusion Name: Golurott-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 110 / 113 / 81 / 70 / 77 [BST: 541] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +6 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Hydronize = (Torrent + Galvanize)
Ability Description: Water type -ate
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Double Edge, Aqua Jet, Explosion

Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification:

:swsh/zebstrika::swsh/rapidash-galar:
DNA Donors: Zebstrika / Rapidash-Galar
Fusion Name: Rapistrika-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 100 / 69 / 95 / 80 / 110 [BST: 524] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +15 SpA / +9 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Herbalist = (Pastel Veil + Sap Sipper)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both abilities
Notable Moves:

Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Overheat
Calm Mind, Morning Sun
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)