Pet Mod Impersonators V2 (Conclusion!) (Coded up to Slate 6!)

Subs! Might do Inteleon later if I get any funny ideas.

Pokémon Being Impersonated: Rillaboom
Impersonator: Dracozolt
Types:

Stats: 95 / 105 / 94 / 83 / 74 / 79 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Overgrow / Grassy Surge
Move Changes: N/A
Overview: Slow things down with Drum Beating, then bash 'em hard with Bolt Beak. Pretty average beyond that while not having too many weak points besides the special defense dipping slightly into questionable.

Pokémon Being Impersonated: Cinderace
Impersonator: Eternatus
Types:

Stats: 108 / 65 / 72 / 112 / 73 / 99 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze / Libero
Move Changes:
Pyro Ball is now Venom Shot. Poison-type, Special, and badly poisons the foe (rather than burning) at the same rate.
G-Max Fireball is now G-Max Venoburst, a Poison move that otherwise stays the same.
Court Change remain unchanged.
Overview: Eternatus might not have Cinderace's flexibility in moveset, but somewhat makes up for that with quite meaty bulk while still keeping a speed tier of 99, which is... not awful, but even compared to the other subs that were submitted, there's a number of things that outspeed it and snipe with a ground move (or some other SE). It also absorbs T-Spikes, which... Sure, but now you can't Court Change it to the foe.

Last edited:

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
:ss/rillaboom: :ss/perrserker:
Impersonator: Perrserker
Types:

Stats: 84 / 133 / 121 / 60 / 72 / 60 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Overgrow / Grassy Surge
Move Changes:
Drum Beating - Unchanged
G-Max Drum Solo - Unchanged
Overview: cool tank-like mon, a pretty solid rocks setter with nice bulk, great defensive ability, and a good defensive typing. no steel roller too!

:ss/cinderace: :ss/goodra:
Impersonator: Goodra
Types:
1650119970367.png
1650119974689.png

Stats: 80 / 88 / 62 / 97 / 133 / 70 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze / Libero
Move Changes:
Pyro Ball -> Pyro Ooze - Special | 10% chance to poison the target
G-Max Fireball - Now Special
Overview
: another tank-ish mon, slower and weaker than cinderace so it can't just pivot out of all offensive checks now. goodras absolutely ludicrous movepool lets it be quite unpredictable, especially in tandem with libero.

Pokémon Being Impersonated: Inteleon
Impersonator: Gengar
Types:

Stats: 64 / 69 / 64 / 138 / 79 / 116 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Torrent / Sniper
Overview: strong special attacker with a great offensive typing and a solid speed tier. considerably held back by middling bulk, meaning that np sets are most likely difficult to make properly function.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor

Impersonator: Galvantula
Types:

Stats: 79 / 87 / 67 / 109 / 67 / 121 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Overgrow | Grassy Surge
Move Changes: Drum Beating is renamed Silksong, category is now Special.
Overview: Speed drops + Electro Ball shenanigans. Has phenomenal Speed, solid offensive typing, Volt Switch and of course Webs. However, movepool is very shallow outside of that and bulk is paper thin.

Impersonator: Latios
Types:

Stats: 71 / 79 / 71 / 115 / 97 / 97 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze | Libero
Move Changes: Pyro Ball is renamed Pyro Purge, category is now Special.
Overview: Libero synergizes well with Latios' extensive movepool. It has great attacking options in Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Surf, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball and now special Pyro Ball. Defog and Shadow Ball are especially interesting moves as Defog allows Latios to dodge Ground while Shadow Ball lets it to dodge Normal and Fighting. Mediocre physical bulk and vulnerability to hazards are big cons.

Impersonator: Hydreigon
Types:

Stats: 81 / 92 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 87 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Torrent | Sniper
Overview: Y'all making Sniper Frost Breath, I'm out here remaking CritDra. Scope Lens + Focus Energy to keep dropping nasty 2.25x crit Dracos til you miss. You could uh, also run Nasty Plot or Choice Specs/Scarf or 3 Attacks Roost; that's cool too. Speed and bulk aren't too hot tho.

Last edited:

Impersonator: Shiftry
Types:

Stats: 99 / 111 / 66 / 100 / 66 / 88 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Overgrow/Grassy Surge
Move Changes: Drum beating-No Changes
G-max Drum solo-No Changes
Overview: Basically speed control the pokemon; it gets Stab on both grassy glide and sucker punch and can remove items with knock off.

Impersonator: Skarmory
Types:

Stats: 74 / 91 / 159 / 46 / 80 / 80 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze/libero
Move Changes: Pyro ball-No change
G-max move-no change
Court change-no change
Overview: Basically the idea was to transform cinderace into a defensive libero user. Now it can set stealth rock and change its type to flying using roost to resist a incoming fighting attack for an example.

Submissions have concluded! Here are the vetoes:

Impersonator: Palkia

Impersonator: Shaymin-Sky
:palkia: This isn't a veto but a fair warning that having a 300 BP move when you land a critical hit is dumb. It's essentially only walled by Fairy-types.
:shaymin-sky: Yeah, we can all agree that Seed Flare in Grassy Surge is bonkers, not to mention its speed tier allowing it to essentially abuse it. Please change it

Impersonator: Sinistea
This would be fine if it didn't have Shell Smash. Essentially, even though it's frail, Shell Smash makes it bonkers not to mention its 127 SpA.

Impersonator: Reuniclus
135 SpA alongside Libero makes this broken, nothing else to say.

This is the same case as Anaconja's Palkia, but a STAB Frost Breath crit under 133 SpA is nasty.

Impersonator: Ho-Oh
Sacred Fire makes this stupid, and it's also worth noting it gets recovery in Roost + Libero, essentially becoming typeless.

:swsh/rillaboom::xy/beartic:
Pokemon Being Impersonated: Rillaboom
Impersonator: Beartic

:swsh/cinderace::swsh/morpeko:
Pokemon Being Impersonated: Cinderace
Impersonator: Morpeko

:swsh/inteleon:View attachment 419120
Pokemon Being Impersonated: Inteleon
Impersonator: Sneasler
:beartic: This isn't a veto but a move that has a 30% chance to freeze is disgusting. Maybe change it
:morpeko: Essentially Cinderace 2, but with a Fire/Electric type, a more powerful STAB combination, and to top it all off, Libero.
:sneasler: First off, you cannot use Hisui mons as your impersonator. Second off, this is extremely absurd. 136 Atk along with 124 Spe and a typing usually reserved for defensive Pokemon makes this broken.

Impersonator: Naganadel
First off, Heatran doesn't exist in this mod, as this is a micromod. Second, Grass/Dragon, Grassy Surge and 124 SpA and 116 Spe makes this really difficult to deal with.

Subs! Might do Inteleon later if I get any funny ideas.

Impersonator: Dracozolt
Considering this has a speed lowering move, that move in Grassy Surge alongside Bolt Beak makes this concerning.

:ss/rillaboom: :ss/cufant:
Impersonator: Cufant

Impersonator: Gengar
:cufant: Cufant gets STAB Steel Roller, making it able to use Grassy Surge and effectively making it broken with that high of an Atk stat.
:gengar: It has 138 SpA, 117 Spe, and a typing usually for defensive Pokemon. Not sure if this should count as a veto or not, but I'm vetoing it just in case.

You have 24 hours to fix your submissions. Submissions that aren't fixed in time will be disqualified for voting

Okay I missed another thing during vetoes and I wanted to mention it
Impersonated: Rillaboom
Impersonator: Sirfetch’d
STAB Grassy Glide + Grassy Surge + 141 Atk. Yeah, this is getting vetoed. Change it please

Again, 24 hours to fix. This does not mean I am retracting all vetoes previously mentioned, I'm just adding a veto because I missed a submission.

1650457746274.png

1650458098211.png

In this case, all vetoes have been retracted. And with that...mess out of the way, voting has begun!

We will be following the voting rules like the first Impersonators. In the Voting phase, users vote their preferred submissions and the winners go to the Hall of Fame. Generally, users can only vote for their own submission as a second or third vote.

The Voting format is the following:

(Pokemon): 1st preferred Submission (e.g. User X), 2nd preferred Submission (optional)(e.g. User Y), 3rd preferred Submission (optional)(e.g. User Z) where 1st preferred submission gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd gets 1. For self voting, it's a little more complicated:
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Low-Key, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Low-Key, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Low-Key, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submission a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Low-Key, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Low-Key, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Low-Key

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submission too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Low-Key, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Low-Key, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submission, I'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives me only two self-vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can.
Another thing is that council slots are open! DM me if you want to be a council member and if you take balance seriously, then I'll add you in the team. The mod will have 3-5 council slots. Have fun voting!
:cinderace:: (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:
:inteleon:: (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:
:rillaboom:: (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:, (user)'s :pokemon-name:

Last edited:
:cinderace: : Double Iron Bash, r1dude, G-Luke
:rillaboom: : KeeganSkymin4444, Double Iron Bash, AquaticPanic
:inteleon: : G-Luke, zxgzxg, r1dude

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
cinderace: anaconja, gluke, bt89
inteleon: aquaticpanic, anaconja, gluke
rillaboom: r1dude, bt89, anaconja

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor
:cinderace: Albatross, Bloopyghost (SV), AquaticPanic
:inteleon: G-Luke, Bloopyghost (SV), AquaticPanic
:rillaboom: ViZar, Spiderpig2398, Bloopyghost (SV)

And that's it for voting! Here are your winners!
For Inteleon, it's none other than G-Luke's Throh!

Impersonator: Throh
Types:

Stats: 137 / 114 / 97 / 34 / 97 / 51 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Torrent | HA: Sniper
Move Changes: Snipe Toss - Physical clone of Snipe Shot.
Overview: Throh utilizes Sniper + Storm Throw to do big damage against walls in the tier while also having a serviceable defwnsive typing and natural bulk, allowing it to lean into the role of defensive pivot as well as wallbreaker.
For Rillaboom, it's r1dude's Dhelmise!

Impersonator: Dhelmise
Types:

Stats: 72 / 134 / 103 / 88 / 92 / 41 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Overgrow/ Grassy Surge
Move Changes:
Overview: A dhelmise with better stats and grassy surge in exchange its earthquake and 1.5 boost for steel type moves. Can serve as a slow wallbreaker while still capable of revenge killing w/ grassy glide.
And for Cinderace, it's a tie between Double Iron Bash's Genesect and r1dude's Starmie!

Impersonator: Genesect
Types:

Stats: 62 / 106 / 84 / 106 / 84 / 88 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze/Libero
Overview: It has a really expansive movepool coupled with equal offensive stats means that it can run a large variety of sets. It has Shift Gear, U-turn, and Pyro Ball on the physical side and BoltBeam and Techno Blast (+Drives) on the special side. However, its overall stats are very low and its typing leaves it vulnerable to Stealth Rocks.

Impersonator: Starmie
Types:

Stats: 61 / 76 / 87 / 102 / 87 / 117 [BST: 530]
Abilites: Blaze/ Libero
Move Changes:
Overview: A pretty scary fast pivot with boltbeam coverage(w/ Libero those are STAB), recovery and flip turn. The signature moves of cinderace aren't being changed otherwise it would be too unbalanced.
Because there is a tie, we must settle this with a tiebreaker! Vote for the Cinderace submission you like the most out of Genesect or Starmie. The one with the most votes wins! You cannot self-vote for yourself. Tiebreaker voting ends in 24 hours!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)