NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

The whole Texas:asek pairing + banning is multiple levels of weird considering that asek and Texas aren’t that strongly town and the banning happened like right after the proposal that and asek initially refused it. So peculiar.

Eagle nuxl banning is also weird and reflects well on both parties IMO. Eagle probably doesn’t ban himself from pairing with nuxl there as scum yeah?

I think it’s probs in your interests as either alignment but particularly as scum to not get into an argument with me over whether you’ve done scummy stuff or not but as I’ve said it’s stuff that’s typically on brand for you as either alignment and so I’m waiting for something telling from you

Level of engagement from me is typically scum slanting

I don't slank like this as scum

but self meta is pointless, you come to your own conclusion on if that is true or not

a discussion which will lead you to come to an actual decision on me?
Judging by the way you’ve decided to approach this you might not like where I end up if I’m being honest. I think my current towncore wins so I’m not really interested in having a lengthy (and likely heated) discussion with you unless you’re ready to accept my read as reasonable and not take it personally if I end up with a read on you that you don’t like :blobshrug:

Level of engagement from me is typically scum slanting

I don't slank like this as scum

but self meta is pointless, you come to your own conclusion on if that is true or not
you frankly did in that one janky multialignment game with the sk and the zombies, but I’m sure that that might have been why you slanked.

Judging by the way you’ve decided to approach this you might not like where I end up if I’m being honest. I think my current towncore wins so I’m not really interested in having a lengthy (and likely heated) discussion with you unless you’re ready to accept my read as reasonable and not take it personally if I end up with a read on you that you don’t like :blobshrug:
No one is making this personal except you. You said that I've done some scummy things and so I asked you to detail what was scummy

Meanwhile you've managed to post four times
Without actually stating what I have done which you find scummy

No one is making this personal except you. You said that I've done some scummy things and so I asked you to detail what was scummy

Meanwhile you've managed to post four times
Without actually stating what I have done which you find scummy
I think that proposing to me without reading the thread was scummy. I think you should have an idea that proposing to nuxl is a bad move from DS!town perspective bc you’re a likely ml at some point though that part isn’t necessarily scummy. I think that trying to self meta yourself clear isn’t a good look when you constantly say that there is nothing you can’t do as scum. I think that trying to bait a prolonged interaction with me like this generally breaks scummy from you. The lack of you town telling may be the scummiest thing from you tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)