Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

If you're on mobile, switch to desktop mode to see isolate post buttons.

Also, a good amount of time passed since heuryalone was asked about the clarinet thing. Heck, he even made more posts but completely ignored it. It's a clear as day slip.

Clarinet recent posts doesn't contribute jack, trying to to drive the discussion to somewhere of his choosing but not actually contribute to it at all.

Also, the fact that you are singling out active players in a game with so much inactivity is alarming.
I'm trying to find a scumlean, most people seem null to me, I thought why not try a different method

You could say I'm also part of active list, but I'm town so it's hard to place myself in a list of suspects when I can't consider myself to be one

Oh, I haven't contributed! Mr Crabs might need glasses.

Have you looked at my post where I stated I have no clue what heury is talking about?

It's weird that he won't clarify what he meant but that ain't my fault

Don't worry. My very first thought was "is somi being a bessie?" Now question is are you doing that as mafia knowing bessie sounds super townie, or doing it as town to hopefully come across as town to others.
No one else here knows bessie, so I'm not sure bessie super-town cred would apply. If I'm not mistaken, some of it just came from bessie rolling town in most games.
explosion posted once when pinged and said "I'm here" then promptly wasn't here
would be cool lynching that at some point tbh
It would be even cooler if the people flying under the radar just stopped doing that.
somitomi - Honestly, I struggle reading this one, and that's because while they are interacting with other players, I don't actually see them posting any real analysis, just talking about minor things that aren't really very important to the game as a whole. Their whole progression with heury alone is just bizarre, first calling out heury's weird posts and then acting like heury is an easy mislynch? (Despite saying that they didn't think heury was "confirmed town", so still very noncommittal) Scum read for sure.
It's still D1, I'm not trying to form a consistent game theory at this point, so I can consider multiple, mutually exclusive possibilities. I was suspicious of Heury's initial weirdness, but I wasn't so sure of this that I would disregard the possibility of scum!Cancerous attacking town!Heury.
why would that be alarming. its a pretty bold move. you cant force people to post (or can you...........................
Because activity helps town? Where I come from, flying under the radar was generally seen as scummy (and grounds for a policy lynch if it goes on for too long) since it's a relatively easy way for mafia to hide their intentions. Can't slip up if you don't say anything. That does mean mafia would try to post often to look town, but calling people out for doing something generally beneficial to town is weird.

Clarinet:
>smogon is just chilling thus he is town
I guess I get that vibe but that's generally what I do as mafia, just sit back and post. Pretty similar to what I'm doing now really. Valid opinion though, decent read.
>thunder might be scum
Is this a thing or are you trying to move us towards a policy lynch? NAI but I want to keep this post in mind in case it becomes relevent later.
>funky heury
Do you have examples of what was pinging you with him? I just want to sort out your read on him, I don't have much on them.
>mentions absentees again in a "no comment' fashion
hmmmm. NAI for now? Feels a little weird.
>reads list
Feels consistent overall, I think I can make out your line of thought and I like that.
>"don't commit to the reads but give me some sort of lean" "no, I make funny instead"
don't like this, I guess I can get it if they're completely null but ehhhhhhhh?
>we need a leader
town that focuses too much on leadership ends up sheeping someone and I don't like that, everyone should just make their own reads and then talk about them, this will lead to a naturally solved game if town does well enough compared to the scum's tricks
i'm not sure if this is scummy or just a fundamental disagreement about how mafia works
>can I trust you smogon, will you cheat on me with the spooky wolves?!?!
what is this post
this feels like buddying, make your own reads, you need to work together but you don't need to huddle for warmth in mafia, see above
>there's at least one talkative wolf
fair enough, can I choose you
feels like you're prompting for opinions you can latch onto like the leader thing
this was good, I mentioned beforehand that I townread smogon first but since my post came after him townleaning me, it felt too gushy, I think I was excited to have him since I have no other strong townlean

but you're right, I won't talk anymore about smogon

as for leader, it's something that I find necessary for stability.

you can pick me as talkative, but for wolf you need to find someone else

vote Cancerous

a 'pulled by the air' reason for scumleaning me, you choose to ignore the fact that I'm as puzzled by heury's question as you are

you're my main suspect at this point

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
what's your take on the weird (sexual?) friction between me/cancerous/clarinet/heury
I was oblivious to any sexual friction. sounds like a you-thing?

You're obviously town, early in the thread I thought cancerous was doing okay for town, been null on clarinet and heury but I can try an iso. Generally I'm afraid of bitter town v town fights on day 1, as in I think they actually happen way more often than town v scum fights so early. Odds are that we definitely do have at least one talkative scum though.

Still waiting for night results in my mafia 451 game (best coded mafia site on the net!) so guess I can iso.

I was oblivious to any sexual friction. sounds like a you-thing?

You're obviously town, early in the thread I thought cancerous was doing okay for town, been null on clarinet and heury but I can try an iso. Generally I'm afraid of bitter town v town fights on day 1, as in I think they actually happen way more often than town v scum fights so early. Odds are that we definitely do have at least one talkative scum though.

Still waiting for night results in my mafia 451 game (best coded mafia site on the net!) so guess I can iso.
(try to avoid OGI from another game)

try to keep in mind interpersonal interactions when you're doing said ISOs
kind of like to see your take on potential associatives in the group of four if that makes sense

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
One of the biggest things that confuses me is that you didn't mention panic in your post, since he seems to be involved in that tension web, prolly more than some of the others you did mention. Why aren't you interested in panic's interactions with those 4?

can you really blame me for trying to plug the best coded mafia site on the net! :D

Would like to mention a couple of fellas that I suggest we keep around for D2

HnD - he's not stepping on anyone's toes, I enjoy this comfort but in future phases, I expect HnD to blossom.

Panic - I'm keeping my guard up because of Panic's ability to use any situation in his favor but he hasn't been suspicious so it would be a shame to consider him for today

heury - I think Crabs will use this to link me to heury again, but I want him around, heury is a mysterious being and it got me feeling something when I followed his posts, it was a rollercoaster. Obv if heury keeps being stubborn and refuses to clear misunderstandings, I'm all open for preparing a noose for him.

Do what seemeth good unto you to any low posters/absentees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)