DigDoug's Trade Thread Back from the Dead (Update 2/18/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm interested in your Love Ball Bounsweet and Friend Ball Roselia. IV spread isn't particularly important, though that HP ice Roselia looks pretty nice lol

From your want list, I can offer:

• Wingull: Hydration (becomes Drizzle), Quick ball, Bold or Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Moon exclusives that I have:

• Vullaby: Luxury ball, EM Foul Play, 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Petilil: Nest Ball, currently not bred but could be made within a day
  • I could also get Oranguru, Archen, and Shieldon if you want them
Aside from that, I have Level Ball 0spd Makuhita and plenty of 5IV Pokes in purchasable balls that coordinate to the Poke's color scheme (Luxury, Dive, Nest, etc.).

Hey, I'm interested in your Love Ball Bounsweet and Friend Ball Roselia. IV spread isn't particularly important, though that HP ice Roselia looks pretty nice lol

From your want list, I can offer:

• Wingull: Hydration (becomes Drizzle), Quick ball, Bold or Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Moon exclusives that I have:

• Vullaby: Luxury ball, EM Foul Play, 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Petilil: Nest Ball, currently not bred but could be made within a day
  • I could also get Oranguru, Archen, and Shieldon if you want them
Aside from that, I have Level Ball 0spd Makuhita and plenty of 5IV Pokes in purchasable balls that coordinate to the Poke's color scheme (Luxury, Dive, Nest, etc.).
I would like Vullaby and a Male Modest Wingull please. I can trade tonight after work and after breeding bounsweet.

I would like Vullaby and a Male Modest Wingull please. I can trade tonight after work and after breeding bounsweet.
Awesome. I've got both of those bred up and ready for trade, I believe.

I might not be available today until after 8:30 PM CST, depending on how things go, but I'll let you know.

Awesome. I've got both of those bred up and ready for trade, I believe.

I might not be available today until after 8:30 PM CST, depending on how things go, but I'll let you know.
Definitely let me know because I will not be available at that time. But If we can't trade tonight, we just try another day or even the weekend.

Hey,

I'd be interested in A-Vulpix and Cutiefly. If that's ok with you I'd like to trade 2 for 1.
That's fine. I'll breed them tonight after i get home from work. With the time zone difference, its probably best to trade tomorrow. I'll be free anytime then.

Update

Comfey
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold/Modest/Timid
Ability: Triage/Flower Veil

Dewpider
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Careful
Ability: Water Bubble

Drampa
Nature: Modest
Ability: Berserk/Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Hurricane

Feebas
Nature: Bold/Modest/Timid
Ability: Oblivious/Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Haze, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis

Vullaby
Nature: Calm
Ability: Big Pecks/Overcoat
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Mean Look, Scary Face, Roost​

Last edited:
Interested in Magic Guard Fast ball HP Ice Abra with encore, 5iv-atk Analytic Staryu in a Lure ball, or heavy ball trick room (0 speed) brave crabrawler with endeavor/wide guard for Roselia/Level ball Mudsdale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)