Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

machop/M/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)

Thanks foreveryone for the replies :) mm i think that if hetran and magnezone will run scraf they will faint him witha ease since i didn't saw spreads to scizor that boosted speed.
Yes t-tar is a good one, bisharp i think it less important since is isn't really common.
Bullet punch hit t-tar hard to no? I dont think t-tar can faint scizor on his first move so it give scizor a chance to faint t-tar with b-punch or u-turn on the next turn.

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

machop/M/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)
Hey Id like a Machop if you get a minute. I have some 5ivs to trade PM if you get a second

Thanks foreveryone for the replies :) mm i think that if hetran and magnezone will run scraf they will faint him witha ease since i didn't saw spreads to scizor that boosted speed.
Yes t-tar is a good one, bisharp i think it less important since is isn't really common.
Bullet punch hit t-tar hard to no? I dont think t-tar can faint scizor on his first move so it give scizor a chance to faint t-tar with b-punch or u-turn on the next turn.
T-Tar can run Fire Punch although its not totally common, mine does for example with a choice scarf, so either bulletpunch weakend T-Tar or use super power if you know hes not scarfed late game

Still selling this little guy.

Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Impish / Bulletproof
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis

LF: Primarily offers, I'm highly interested in Safari Ball Growlithe spitbacks (namely Fast Ball).

Alright here's a fun question that I have an idea for the answer to, but I wish to double check:
Best Nature and EVs for a Weezing like this:
Will O' Wisp/Toxic/Pain Split/Rest And it will always be holding a Chesto or Lum Berry.
My guess is calm though with 252HP/126DEF/126SpDef with these IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (at least)

Alright here's a fun question that I have an idea for the answer to, but I wish to double check:
Will O' Wisp/Toxic/Pain Split/Rest And it will always be holding a Chesto or Lum Berry.
My guess is calm though with 252HP/126DEF/126SpDef with these IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (at least)
Usually,it doesnot got for mixed wall and uses 252 HP 252(one Defense) 4(other Defense)using the nature boosting the Defense invested in more

I don't like the idea of 2 status moves, and Pain split and Rest on the same set. I actually opted to make mine a straight physical wall with Bold 252HP/252Def/4Sp.D And gave it WoW/Pain split/Sludge Bomb/Haze.
True, I was trying to make into a Mixed wall was all. So it can TROLL almost all. But I'll keep that in mind.
A mixed wall Weezing really won't troll anything, in fact most things will troll it back. If you really wanted to try a mixed wall I'd say try going Max Hp and near max (if not max) special defense. WoW will cripple physical attackers enough to where you can invest in special defense. However I find mixed walls don't really work out for me personally (mixed tanks however are a different story, I love Assault Vest Scrafty)

Oh...I think I forgot it's base stats......yep I did. DEF is Base is 120 and SpDef is: 70.....
I don't like the idea of 2 status moves, and Pain split and Rest on the same set. I actually opted to make mine a straight physical wall with Bold 252HP/252Def/4Sp.D And gave it WoW/Pain split/Sludge Bomb/Haze.

A mixed wall Weezing really won't troll anything, in fact most things will troll it back. If you really wanted to try a mixed wall I'd say try going Max Hp and near max (if not max) special defense. WoW will cripple physical attackers enough to where you can invest in special defense. However I find mixed walls don't really work out for me personally (mixed tanks however are a different story, I love Assault Vest Scrafty)
Yeah only problem with the set is its taunt bait, and you cant do anything to magic guard users who almost all appreciate a free turn

Yeah only problem with the set is its taunt bait, and you cant do anything to magic guard users who almost all appreciate a free turn
Well all are true, but I've had a Weezing like this TROLL my entire Team before, by itself, so I want to see if it is replicatable. I know those were the four moves it used to. However if it isn't, I will deffinetely consider all those things. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)