Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Combee is available in HGSS. Forgot about that.

I dunno why I'm asking about Vespiqueen, I just saw a female Combee and finally got the Queen for my Dex.

Dive Ball it is then! Thanks for all the input~
What spread should I breed though? Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 or Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0?

What spread should I breed though? Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 or Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0?
Gigalith has base 25 speed, so you're not outrunning anything... ever - outside of trickroom, of course.

Ideally, go for 31/31/31/x/31/0
but 31/31/31/x/31/x is good enough for Gigalith, I think.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I have both, you can use those as parent if you need?

I need someone who can get me this Smeargle, since I don't want to do it myself anymore. xD

Smeargle
Sassy | Technician
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 05

If you can, get it to lvl 90, EV it 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def and teach it Spore and Heal Block.

I need it for Xerneas, so if you know other moves that could be useful, throw that in as well.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hey Guys, I am searching for a Friendsafari Ditto please send me a private Message I give you a shiny Torchic for that ;)
Welcome to Smogon. One message is enough. You can post this question here again tomorrow, if you haven't had an answer yet. :) Double posting and posting the same question on one page is not allowed here.

Hey Guys, I am searching for a Friendsafari Ditto please send me a private Message I give you a shiny Torchic for that ;)
Just letting you know, double posting is not allowed on smogon. Also, only one post of a request per page. If you want to post the same request, wait until a new page to do so. Other than that, welcome to smogon :D

So I was reviving memories in SS and I checked a couple of Larvitar eggs for IVs. I found one I really like, and I'm wondering how would BOAH survive in X & Y. Just for information it is 31/31/28/17/31/23 or close to that. Any suggestions? BOAH worth using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)