Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that part - I'm saying it's not showing up it's location in my pokedex even after I've traded for one (I still haven't encountered it in the wild though).
I think you need to go through the "end game"
Take a battle in Battle Maison, challange rival at new city and start the hunt for the 20.00-21.00 only visable mega stones

I think you need to go through the "end game"
Take a battle in Battle Maison, challange rival at new city and start the hunt for the 20.00-21.00 only visable mega stones
I actually just encountered it - I think I had too high of a level of pokemon for it to appear after using Repel, so I switched to a lower leveled guy and I finally got it to appear. This doesn't make sense on why it didn't show it's location in the pokedex after I traded for one though.

Still looking for anyone who has a Bold Synchronize pokemon

I actually just encountered it - I think I had too high of a level of pokemon for it to appear after using Repel, so I switched to a lower leveled guy and I finally got it to appear. This doesn't make sense on why it didn't show it's location in the pokedex after I traded for one though.

Still looking for anyone who has a Bold Synchronize pokemon
It doesnt show the location for roaming pokemon anymore

i have 4 iv spitbacks for trade!cmt + 4iv yamask with bold nature,4 iv timid speed boost+ compoundeyes yanma,4 iv houndour with timid+flash fire, 4iv grimer with adamant poisont touch and curse+shadow sneak!I need 4-5 iv japanese mareep or anything else you are willing to offer!pm me!
Id like a yamask spitback please. Cmt.

Weren't we supposed to trade? Remind me what it was please
Yeah it was my Skarm + Shellder for your flawless foreign Protean Froakie and Dry Skin Croagunk. Skarm is ready, but I need to prepare a shellder. If you don't mind send me a pm as a placeholder, and I'll let you know when Im set.

Hey guys I need a Chatot in gen 5 for RNG purpose. I don't mind about nature/IVs.
Or if someone could tell me a way to advance the PID in white 2 (except by saving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)