Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this doesn't count as female technically but I have an analytic porygon in a dream ball, I'd have to breed it real quick so I have one for myself
Heh, sorry, but that is one of those few that I don't find use for :P Trace is the thing for P2 and Adapt/DL is the thing for PZ :)

i have 4 iv spitbacks for trade!cmt + 4iv yamask with bold nature,4 iv timid speed boost+ compoundeyes yanma,4 iv houndour with timid+flash fire, 4iv grimer with adamant poisont touch and curse+shadow sneak!I need 4-5 iv japanese mareep or anything else you are willing to offer!pm me!

Got a question regarding the legendary birds: I've beaten the Elite Four, traded for a Zapdos (my starter was Fennekin), and Zapdos, according to my pokedex, still does not have a known location. Was there any other conditions to unlocking Zapdos?

Got a question regarding the legendary birds: I've beaten the Elite Four, traded for a Zapdos (my starter was Fennekin), and Zapdos, according to my pokedex, still does not have a known location. Was there any other conditions to unlocking Zapdos?
You have to encounter it in the wild about 10 times before it flies over to the Sea Spirit's Den permanently.

You have to encounter it in the wild about 10 times before it flies over to the Sea Spirit's Den permanently.
I understand that part - I'm saying it's not showing up it's location in my pokedex even after I've traded for one (I still haven't encountered it in the wild though).

i have 4 iv spitbacks for trade!cmt + 4iv yamask with bold nature,4 iv timid speed boost+ compoundeyes yanma,4 iv houndour with timid+flash fire, 4iv grimer with adamant poisont touch and curse+shadow sneak!I need 4-5 iv japanese mareep or anything else you are willing to offer!pm me!
will trade 4 iv murkrow for houndour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)