Tournament ZUPL - Finals [Won by the Fiery Flamencos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
I will do predictions and I will probably get everything wrong
Fiery Flamencos (3) vs Humilau Hakamo-os (5)
Finchinator vs czim
Teddeh
vs love chants
Sabella vs yovan
Durza
vs RawMelon
Jarii vs Quantum Tesseract
Kushalos
vs Ninjadog13
Ren-chon vs Tack :]
Heysup vs Toy Time King
Even though I think they are the underdogs in this situation, I feel like the Hakamo-os can pull out, but it could go either way.

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, thank you to a fruitshop owner for drafting me, I had fun and wanted to be on your team the most :)

(5) Fiery Flamencos vs Humilau Hakamo-os (3)
USUM ZU: Finchinator vs czim - Czim is the zu player but p sure finch is just like way better at mons, surpassing even powerhouses such as DurzaOffTopic in skill
USUM ZU: Teddeh vs love chants - idk who love chants is, maybe he's some godly zu main but i lost to Teddeh and I'm pretty fuckin sick so I have to give Teddeh the dub
USUM ZU: Sabella vs yovan33321 - Again, idk who yovan is, sorry for these predicts being cheeks but idk who you assholes are and it's p impossible to not know durza's plethora of tours players. Sabella is p nice while yovan33321 doesn't sound like a name that anybody with half a brain would use while registering an account for anything so sab will be bolded.
USUM ZU: DurzaOffTopic vs RawMelon - Only thing ik about uncooked melon is that he's supposed to be good but had like 3 lines in his ompl disc. Maybe Durza will be fatigued from building for every slot of this tour for however many weeks this stupid ass shit has been going on, but I still want him to take it.
USUM ZU: Jarii vs Quantum Tesseract - Iirc QT is like 27-0 or something and tried to help me when i played teddeh, little did he know is I don't listen to anyone and will bring Pawniard if I fuckin WANT to >:). Also my agpl manager and ompl team so have to give him edge.
ORAS ZU: Kushalos vs Ninjadog13 - I'm always surprised to see ninjadog in shit like this b/c I only knew him from him lurking in studio and being like... writing RO or something? idr. But yeah this is looking pretty one sided so I'll give it to ninjadog to try and even it out a lil.
BW ZU: Ren-chon vs Tack :] - I've never spoken to ren-chode so I have no bias for or against him while Tack is generally nice. This is tough tho b/c these predicts are literally just me picking the people I like more, and since I hate everybody it makes it semi-entertaining. I flipped a coin for this tho.
DPP ZU: Heysup vs Toy Time King - Idk who toy time king but that name raises some questions, heysup is pretty fire so I'll just hand it to him.

Keep in mind while reading that my opinion is beyond irrelevant and I'm borderline retarded, have a nice finals everybody n_n

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
ZUPL Finals Predicts
Fiery Flamencos (6) vs Humilau Hakamo-os (2)
Finchinator vs czim (should be an above average game)
Teddeh vs love chants (Only way Teddeh loses is if he gets really unlucky; like PU Snake unlucky)
Sabella vs yovan (I don't understand the hype surrounding yovan, if TJ can beat him Sabella should too)
Durza vs RawMelon (This is obv the hl match but I think Durza will pull through; Rawmelon in his prime beats Durza any day but that was several months ago, and I think Durza will definitely put everything he's got into this game.)
Jarii vs Quantum Tesseract (ZU Open Winner)
Kushalos vs Ninjadog13 (If Kushalos isn't stupid enough to bring the same ORAS team he brings all the time and plays decently well the game is his.)
Ren-chon vs Tack :] (Ren-chon ftw :])
Heysup vs Toy Time King (Heysup is the better DPP player overall despite TTK winning during tiebreaker.)

Also everyone prep for stall! Good Luck to both teams!

Last edited:
Grats to the Fiery Flamencos for winning this and to Durza for drafting an interesting team, structurally quite different to all the others!
(Maybe next time less constant nagging from some of the team members about how irrelevant ZU is... seriously, it's Pokemon, no need to get cocky)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)