Tournament ZU Olympiad I - Managers sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
1672657323262.png

Art from skrimps <3

We're now on the opening acts of ZU Olympiad!
Manager signups are now open for managers!
The slots played will be 2x SS ZU - 1x SM ZU* - 1x ORAS ZU - 1x BW ZU - 1x DPP ZU - 1x ADV ZU - 1x GSC ZU.
* As discussed in this post, Throh and Type: Null will be unbanned in SM ZU during this tournament!

After a good deal of discussion, the tier leaders ultimately decided that:
- Co-managers will be allowed (duh) ad both managers and co-managers may self-buy and play.

Regarding manager pricing:
- Managers and co-managers will cost a flat 15k

Managers, please use this format to sign up:
Team name / desired team name:
Assistant manager:
Past experiences:

Deadline is Sunday, 8th January, at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Team name / desired team name: Zealous Outlaws Oinkologne
Assistant manager: Beka
Past experiences:
I won SMPL as a manager and I want to bounce back from ZUPL. Former ZUTL, current SM ZU TL, and I know well the community and tour community (made playoffs for circuit for the past two years). Beka played in ZUPL, won an individual, and loves GSC ZU.

- le Zoo

Team name / desired team name: Paradox dustox
Assistant manager: Apagogie
Past experiences:
i have managed in some past zu team tours and ihave some experience. Humilau Hakamo-os became an historical team in zu lore and iwant to prove that my last zupl experiences have been beneficial to my managing knowledge. i already know the community like my own family and i want to pretend to pick the best team that have never been picked in a zu olympiads. happy new year :toast:

paradox.jpg

Last edited:

skrimps

cry bozo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
BP and I would like to co-parent a team for ZU Olympiad.

We have extensive knowledge of ZU Old Gens as demonstrated through our DPP/ADV Council and C&C work, and we are absolute demons in any tier we decide to invest time into (see: skrimps’ unbeatable ORAS team).

We both have strong ties to the ZU community, and we have our fingers on the pulse of not only high-level ZU tournament play but the PS chatroom as well — this means that capable players who lack results in official tournaments will be given the same opportunities as veteran competitors.

We believe that a mature temperament and empathetic leadership separate a manager from a leader, and I have no doubts that BP and I would exhibit these characteristics wholeheartedly as captains of our team.

Thank you for your consideration.

You do not want the smoke.

Sincerely,

THE HAZE

Assistant manager: no
Past experiences:
i have managed in some past zu team tours and ihave some experience. Humilau Hakamo-os became an historical team in zu lore and iwant to prove that my last zupl experiences have been beneficial to my managing knowledge. i already know the community like my own family and i want to pretend to pick the best team that have never been picked in a zu olympiads. happy new year :toast:

View attachment 479984
Dustox is fr the goat

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Team name / desired team name: Paradox Pablos :Thwackey: Trailblaze Thwackeys :Thwackey:
Assistant manager:
Oathkeeper
Past experiences:
Oathkeeper managed for quite some NU draft tours already (and even drafted me in the current one, showing how good they are), and hosted several ZUPLs and other tournaments, making them a potent manager choice for ZU Olympiad! I am Tier Leader.
811.png

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assistant manager: Apagogie
Past experiences:

View attachment 479984
Confirming

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Team name / desired team name: Paradox Pablos :Thwackey: Trailblaze Thwackeys :Thwackey:
Assistant manager: Oathkeeper
Past experiences: Oathkeeper managed for quite some NU draft tours already (and even drafted me in the current one, showing how good they are), and hosted several ZUPLs and other tournaments, making them a potent manager choice for ZU Olympiad! I am Tier Leader.
View attachment 481354
also confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)