Tournament ZU Low-Budget Tournament: [Won by Aaronboyer]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity wins:

Quagg over Durza
TJ over Aidou
Czim over agenS

Extensions:

Rav3ndan vs. The Thunderbirds
SputnikGT vs. Chokepic

The budget has now changed to $40
SPEND WISELY!

Round 2
Spook vs. Calucha
Charles A. Theist vs. Rubicon
TJ vs. Aaronboyer
MonkeySniper vs. LPY
Cigtar vs. Quagg
Shing'n Streets vs. sketchy ecchi (sketchy did win, but was over-budget)
Fissure vs. Ho3nConfirm3d
crucify vs. (winner of SputnikGT vs. Chokepic)
(winner of Rav3ndan vs. The Thunderbirds) vs. twitch.tv/Bag_of_Trixx
275p vs. Celever
Adrift and Alone vs. tlenit1
Velvet Blood vs. czim (Velvet Blood did win, but was over-budget)

1580103103630.png

1580103121771.png

1580103137257.png

SPEND WISELY!

Deadline for this round is February 2nd at 11:59 pm EST. The deadline for the previous round's extensions is Wednesday January 29th at the same time. Also, I'd like to give a friendly reminder to everyone that these matches are a BEST OF 1. Post your replay publicly or PM them to me please!

SPEND WISELY!

Can I also trouble a moderator to tag all these fine people please? Thanks!​

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just in case you all don't see it or know it:

The new budget is $40

I will be checking each team to make sure so don't try anything sneaky, I will catch it!

Oathkeeper

czim and Velvet Blood, I consulted with 5gen and I have agreed to let you two do a rematch. My judgement, while true, was quick. You two will still have until the deadline of February 2nd to do this.

Let this be a reminder to the rest of you guys in the tour, I will not be extending this courtesy any more. The new budget is posted several times for your convenience and I do have a way to check your teams. Please be responsible and count your dollar amounts before playing! Thank you.

5gen

jumper
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
czim and Velvet Blood, I consulted with 5gen and I have agreed to let you two do a rematch. My judgement, while true, was quick. You two will still have until the deadline of February 2nd to do this.

Let this be a reminder to the rest of you guys in the tour, I will not be extending this courtesy any more. The new budget is posted several times for your convenience and I do have a way to check your teams. Please be responsible and count your dollar amounts before playing! Thank you.
The original ruling will stand here and Velvet Blood still loses due to going over budget. While this is a fun tour, there should not be an exception made here because it sets a bad precedent for the rest of the tournament (in the case of the winner going over budget and being able to have a rematch).

czim gets the win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)