Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Energy Ball
- Earth Power

These two are the main gimmick of the team. Everyone knows that Glimmora's best set is barfing up 20 quadrillion hazards, and then kicking the bucket. However, this team exploits that assumption. People will either try and get free setup opportunities on "Glimmora" or set up their own hazards on it. However, H-Zoroark can use this to set up a Nasty Plot, afterward being able to either break huge holes or sweep with Hyper Voice (possible tera if the opponent doesn't have a good answer/resist) and Shadow Ball. I went with Focus Blast over Tera Fighting Blast that way I can get a bigger power boost on Voice instead of having to give up great defensive typing for 1 coverage move. Focus sash is there just in case someone tries to attack the lead, in which case Zoroark can still get off it's nasty plot. However, if the mon is faster, I'd usually switch to something that can take the hit. Glimm also isn't there to sit and be moral support. Due to it's surprisingly high SpAtk and Speed with investment, it can be a good threat in its own right with Specs. Earth Power and Energy Ball are there to hit mons like Gholdengo, Dondozo, and Kingambit super effectively.
Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
Abuses the holes made by Zoroark to clean the enemy team. However, I would only clean with him if Tera was available, because otherwise, ESpeed doesn't pack as much of a punch as I would like it to.
Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Close Combat
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock
The backup cleaner for Dragonite, the mixed set uses it's blazing speed and good attacking stats to clean up holes, similar to Dragonite.
Dondozo @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Veil
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Liquidation
There to set up, sleep, and stay alive. Curse is good to make it an immovable and strong tank, and RestTalk helps consistently heal, give boosts, and stay alive.
Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Ice Spinner
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
Honestly the last two I just put on to fill out the team, he just bulks up and does things. I would like help getting new mons to take advantage of the holes made by the main duo of this team.
https://pokepast.es/a91e0a7f65ddfca3 pokepaste go brrr

Personally I would go with a defensive GT set:
Great Tusk @ Leftovers/Heavy-duty Boots
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Nature
- Bulk Up
- Rapid Spin/Ice Spinner/Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Body Press
This set abuses Bulk Up + Body Press to deal massive damage. The 2nd slot can be used for whatever you want, as it can get rid of hazards, knock off opposing items, or hit Tera Flying Kingambit.
A mon like Clodsire/Skeledirge/Blissey/Calm Mind Hattterene could all be viable selections to patch up your team. A great Special wall will compliment this Tusk set as two bulky setup walls/walls.

Last edited:
Striking fear in your opponents with one beast disguised as another is genius and everyone covers each other so 8 and a half/10

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
hi, zoroark is a super fun mon to use and I feel you are a bit confused on what you want this team to be, since there is both aspects of a hyper offense team and a bulky offense team in here. zoroark tends to fit best on HO teams so I will proceed as such and make it more cohesive as a ho team so apologies in advance if that's not what you wanted.

major changes

:dondozo: -> :azumarill:

im changing the water on this team for one that fits ho a bit more. everybody knows at azu does at this point. azu offers some great defensive utility being a water fairy type, notably being able to check wake to an extent. Encore is a useful tool to help azu set up and can be nice vs some fat teams but you can also go another water stab if needed or preferred.

:great-tusk: -> :roaring-moon:

roaring moon gives the team another speed control option while being giving some useful defensive utility. Roaring Moon is able to take shadow balls and set up on choice locked ghosts. roaring moon is excellent at making progress and opens holes for some of the other sweepers as well as taking advantage of zoros ability to lure in particular mons. we can opt for taunt to help break fat since we have multiple outs vs kingambit already.

minor changes

:zoroark-hisui:
slight set tweak but i'd use grass knot or hyper beam > hyper voice as they lure in mons like tusk, dondozo and pex and deals with them way better. having grass knot is nice for water garg as well while hyper beam can make a lot of progress vs unexpected teams. considering you're using zoro as a lure to make progress for your dnite, i think this is the best direction you can go.

:iron-valiant:
without dondozo, the team is a little weak to dnite now so i'd change the valiant set to ghost cm valiant. same jist as your previous set where it acts as a late game cleaner but being able to block a espeed late game is really nice on this particular team.

:glimmora:
while specs/scarf glimm is cool, I don't really think it fits on a more HO centric team that needs the hazards. I'd personally go dual hazard tera ghost glimmora. tera ghost lets you spin block on tusk worst case scenario as the only other ghost on the team is zoroark.

misc

:dragonite:

dragon claw is fine but i personally prefer having outrage as my dragon move. otherwise i can see roost being fine here as well. I'd also change the spread to be a bulkier set as the i find the speed redundant in this meta and dnite has a really good defensive profile for the current meta so being able to maximize its usefullness.

sorry if this rate isn't super in depth, however, i just made you a pretty basic HO team all things considered and you seem like you understand the how synergies work on these zoro teams anyway. hope you enjoy your new team, heres my version.

:roaring-moon::dragonite::zoroark-hisui::glimmora::azumarill::iron-valiant:
https://pokepast.es/bcc8dc7e01bc39ce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)