Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower

I decided to go with Zard y because its a powerful special attacker, simple as that. Solar beam and dpulse are for coverage, flamethrower for reliability and fire blast for power. The ev spread is just the standard spread.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Rock Slide

Banded ttar is the pursuit trapper of the team, helping with the lati twins this team is pretty weak to. Choice band is used for raw power with a typical ev spread. A dragon dance set might be better here, is though.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
The final member of the main three I've built this team around, keldeo. Just the standard set with secret sword over focus blast to hit Chaney and blissey. HP ice for dragons and lando.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Poison Jab
One of the iffier members of the team as it doesn't really serve a role other than a setup sweeper. It has put in some good work though as it can consistently get off a swords dance. Poison jab is here to hit fairies instead of fire fang for skarm because Zard and keldeo to an extant can handle skarm.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Glare
I decided to use serperior mainly because its a pokemon I've wanted to use for a bit now. Tbh I kinda just threw him on the team as a sixth member to the team, using the set that was in the strategy pokemon list. Not much to say here.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
The almost mandatory defoger for the team since we got mega Zard y. Healing wish can being a teamate back up to full, draco and psyshock for stab with another typical ev spread for the set.

https://pokepast.es/3641e849829a774a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)