z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 4 - FINALS (WON BY 96 BULLS)

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 4 (ZWT4 for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun! I am still working on the prize so I will announce it when I have it sorted
For Classic BO5, start RBY and loser picks.

SV OU BO3: Storm Zone vs ACR1
GHOSTING OU BO1: aim vs Danny
CLASSIC BO5: Pohjis vs shiloh
VGC 2023 BO3: Spurrific vs Togkey
Z0MOG'S CHOICE: 3d vs crying

DEADLING: 12/25/22 midnight my time​

Last edited:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Z0MOG'S CHOICE FINALS: CROWDSOURCED ART CONTEST
smeargle.png

Find a 30 minute time window that works for both of you. I will give you a prompt to draw. It can be by hand, ms paint, whatever you want to do art with. I will post both pictures here with a strawpoll and tag matches in smogtours to decide the winner anonymously by votes. Let me know when you have scheduled for so I can give you the drawing prompt (or I will have a td do it for me if busy).​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)