You're Not My Type

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
another round finished?! time sure does fly! let's see what we've got going on...

by Menshay!

by DPAN!

by rumia! :heart:

by Lumari!

by Pissog!

by Swiffix!

can you tell i love buttons?
a round of absolute beauties, as i can always expect from you lot! i'm likely to be putting my hosting on hold for a bit, since i am planning something else. hopefully this round is good to cap off on for now, at least from my end! special shoutout to Elo Bandit for joining so quick and finishing before the deadline- you're amazing!

e: added Swiffix ’s submission, deepest apologies i skimmed over it!
:cleffa:

Last edited:

kolohe

air supply
Just wondering: is there a thread where i can upload random type swaps i made without the monthly round thing? Just curious, because i wanted to start one in case it wasn't around yet
if you have a personal art thread that would work! i'm fairly certain some type swaps are posted in fakemon central as well, but i think that's case by case and you'd need to read the rules to make sure. taggin Kaiju Bunny to answer your q better :D

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Just wondering: is there a thread where i can upload random type swaps i made without the monthly round thing? Just curious, because i wanted to start one in case it wasn't around yet
Eyo! If you'd like to share art of fusions you've made on your own, you're more than welcome to make your own thread right here in this forum! Just make sure you read the forum's rules before posting c: Hope this helps!

kolohe

air supply
wew! it's time for another glorious round of ynmt to end~ without further adooooooo

1676921569862.png

w/ a shiny variant!
1676921590467.png

ASKid679

wonderful round gamers!!!!!!! appreciate the patience as i took a whole week to post ack >.<

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)