Project XY NU Research Week #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Elo of 1504, 89th on ladder, record of 36-13.
Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
Ice punch or pursuit would probably be switched to poison jab with slurpuff introduction, as it has a small chance to OHKO after rocks, as well as doing more to slurpuff at the least while still getting the kill on vileplume assuming rocks+switching in on knock off + poison jab (meh situation but it's there). Guess I could also run swords dance. 2 most common moves I used were knock off and ice shard. I believe sneasel has the strongest knock off in nu, which surprisingly does more damage than I anticipate it doing. Ice shard is a good usually non resisted priority move that kills swellow which I guess is cool. I used sneasel on a team without a spinner/defogger, and higher on the ladder with more spike stacking teams, sneasel was worn down rather quickly with life orb. Doesnt really synergize too well with spinners imo, shiftry is cool with double knock off, and I can see Wartortle MANtine being an ok teammate. I can see sneasel also working with eviolite or lum berry alongside swords dance and doing very well. Oh and I went attacking nature to get the 2hko's that people would not expect assuming sneasel is jolly. Speed is to outspeed plus speed 95's. Even though I dont need that much speed, 32 HP EV's is a life orb number, though I guess you can take off 8 speed ev's and throw them in defense.
Edit: I think i am the highest, there werent many people that did it

Last edited:
Not as high as what has already been posted XD and yea using all 6 probably isn't the best idea, unless you like really hard challenges or torturing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)